020

Is this a normal thing?

     The middle-aged man murmured: "There are more than three billion people in the empire, only one lucky person in every ten thousand people can have magic talent, and out of ten thousand magicians, less than seven percent can be promoted to the great magician." Master, after becoming a great magician, as long as you pay enough gold coins, you can get the canonization of the royal family and become a lord..."

     Xia Pengyue couldn't help but reached out and wiped his face: "If this is normal, then what is it that I haven't been able to get started after meditating for so many days?"

     Then, as if he remembered something, he looked at Chi Xian and sighed, "Now I finally know why the wind elements like you so much."

     I like it so much that I can even do the job of sharpening the knife to my compatriots (helping Chi Xian to kidnap other magic elements).

     Chi Xian: "...Huh?"

     Xia Pengyue said angrily: "Because I pretend to be aggressive like the wind, I am always with me."

     "According to this statement, rounding up to five, you are the original wind of the wind element!"

     Chi Xian: "..."

     It's really not pretending.

     He can say that the original meaning of his words is that he has already ascended and has more than 800 years of cultivation experience. Even in a different world, isn't it normal for him to practice faster in the early stage?

     But he can't.

     And at this time, the young man also reacted: "You, you, you dare to do something to the members of the Knights—"

     Then his face turned completely pale.

     Because isn't the answer already obvious——

     He even dared to attack the members of the Knights of the Church, what else could he be if he wasn't a Dark Cultist?

     So he really guessed his identity by mistake.

     Others present also reacted.

     The expressions of the middle-aged man and the others changed instantly.

     Because Chi Xian did this, although they saved their lives, they were undoubtedly convicted of their crimes.

     The Church will not let them go!

     Not only that--

     They subconsciously turned their heads to look at the people from other villages, including the villagers from Cinque Terre.

     Sure enough, they looked at Chi Xian and their eyes with a hint of hatred.

     Obviously, they also believed that Chi Xian was a member of the Dark Cult, and believed the young man's words, thinking that the beast besieging the village this time was caused by their collusion with Chi Xian to anger the God of Light.

     But before they could explain, the young man and his cronies suddenly knelt down.

     They cried bitterly: "My lord, my lord, we were wrong, we knew we were wrong."

     "We shouldn't despise the houses and bedding you provided us are too broken, and we shouldn't get dizzy and report you..."

     While talking, they slapped themselves in the face hard.

     After a few strokes, their faces became swollen.

     Then, as if they remembered something, they knelt and crawled to the middle-aged man, begging: "Uncle Celtic, for the sake of the fact that we are all children of the Casta Mountains, since our two villages are helping each other For the sake of hundreds of years, you help us beg for mercy, beg for mercy..."