027

Chi Xian: "..."

     What Chi Xian wanted to say was that he really wasn't that good. He was able to be promoted from a great magician to a great magister in less than a month.

     So he is just a magister now.

     As for why he is able to deal with the great sword master who is one level higher than him with one move, it is because when he was meditating before, he tried to let the wind elements kidnap some fighting spirit elements, and then fused them into the wind blade. middle.

     Today is the first time he has used this method in actual combat, and now it seems that the effect is really good.

     But before he could explain, those cloaked men reacted.

     They panicked immediately.

     "Why didn't anyone tell us that there is a great magister hidden in Tahe Village?"

     "What to do, we can't possibly be his opponent."

     "What else can we do, he will never let us go."

     "If we fight with them, even if we die, we will have to pull a few backs."

     "Fight--"

     Chi Xian, who really planned to let them go: "..."

     After all, once a war really starts, it is very likely to affect ordinary people in the village.

     What Chi Xian could do, he could only make a bold move.

     There is only one thing, and that is that the number of cloaked people is too much.

     So Chi Xianren threw out more than a dozen wind blades immediately, splitting a dozen cloaked men in half, but still a dozen cloaked men rushed towards the surrounding villagers and slaves who hadn't had time to escape. .

     Xia Pengyue's pupils shrank: "Run—"

     But it was too late—

     One of the cloaked men swung a punch violently, and a force of terrifying power was magnified dozens of times in an instant, and then blasted towards the people below.

     "careful--"

     Xia Pengyue's pupils shrank, he didn't care about running away, almost like a conditioned reflex, he rushed forward four or five steps, and then rushed forward, protecting a little girl who was frightened in place .

     boom!

     Accompanied by a burst of earth-shaking explosions, Xia Pengyue was directly smashed into the air by two basketball-sized stones that flew over from nowhere.

     When he fell to the ground with the child in his arms, although he was still alive, his entire upper body was twisted.

     One can imagine what will happen to the little girl if this rock falls on her body.

     "Wind Blade—"

     At the same time, more than a dozen wind blades came out of Chi Xian's hands, instantly splitting the remaining dozen or so cloaked men, including the one who attacked Xia Pengyue and others, in half.

     The little girl's mother also rushed forward at the same time: "Aisha, how are you doing, Aisha?"

     "Mom, I'm fine..."

     The little girl looked terrified, panting hard, and stared fixedly at Xia Pengyue.

     The mother immediately followed her gaze and looked over: "My lord——"