087

Facing the Pope's shameless reprimand, Bishop Caron dared not show even a trace of resentment no matter how angry he was.

     Because whenever he dared to show a trace of anger, the Pope would dare to abolish him on the charge of rebelliousness in front of so many people.

     ——He never imagined that things would turn out like this.

     The Treants became captives of Casta City, and none of the 100,000 orcs from the Bartletts fled back.

     They rushed all the way to Long Island, but they were in vain.

     They were played around by the group of ants in Casta City.

     Most importantly, that Chi Xian helped the Dragon Clan break the nightmare curse!

     Thinking of this, even the Pope stopped scolding Bishop Caron.

     Because he didn't take Bishop Caron seriously.

     But the city of Casta, which he also didn't care about, has become a confidant of the Holy See in less than half a year.

     Because if you think about it, you know that the Dragon Clan will not let it go!

     Pope: "Is that Chi Xian really a god on earth?"

     Archbishop Constantine immediately replied: "The result of my divination tells me that Chi Xian is not a god on earth at all, he is just a liar."

     Hearing this, many people present secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

     Because like the vast majority of people in Osland, after hearing that Chi Xian actually helped the dragons break the nightmare curse that all races in Osland have been helpless for three thousand years, they almost believed the rumor that Chi Xian came from the gods of the earth .

     That would definitely be a devastating blow to the Holy See, and to them.

     After all, as mortals, how could they be the opponents of a god!

     But now they can relax.

     Because Archbishop Constantine is not only one of the only hundred Valkyries in Oscontinent, but also the most famous god-level fortune-teller in Oscontinia, which is not comparable to the half-baked fortuneteller of the New Missu Church.

     The result of his divination said that Chi Xian was not a god of the earth at all, so that Chi Xian must not be a god.

     But it was such a liar who trampled the face of the Holy See on the soles of his feet and into the mud pit again and again.

     Thinking of this, their faces suddenly darkened again.

     "Your Majesty, how should we deal with those heretics?"

     It would be fine if the group of ants in Casta City rebelled directly. In this way, they can directly send troops to exterminate them.

     But they still had to pretend to be innocent, and even sent an official letter asking them to give Liucheng an explanation, which made it impossible for them to deal with them openly.

     The Pope's eyes dimmed.

     "They did this obviously with the idea of accumulating strength first and then raising troops to rebel."

     "Since that's the case, let's think of a way to make sure they are accused of rebellion first."

     "...Leave this matter to the goblins. Although they are vulgar, they are indeed loyal dogs."