120

Hearing this, the other people present couldn't help laughing.

     It's just that this is not a place to talk. The most important thing is that their happy days are yet to come.

     Soon, they returned to Guangming City.

     "Chi Xian, Chi Qing—"

     Just as they stepped out of the teleportation room, two voices that almost collapsed came over.

     It was Chi Qiuyun and Aunt Song.

     Seeing Chi Xian and the others, Chi Qiuyun, who was trying to break through the obstruction of Cao Qianyi and the others, immediately slumped on the ground.

     Cao Qianyi and the others also let them go immediately.

     They said: "We didn't want to tell the two aunts about this matter, but we didn't expect them to come across the scene of our retreat..."

     The chaos of that scene can be imagined, so Chi Qiuyun and Aunt Song knew something must have happened without even thinking about it.

     Then they wanted to come over no matter what, and the people at the headquarters couldn't stop them at all.

     Chi Qiuyun's eyes were red. Although she saw that Chi Xian and the others had returned safely, she still had lingering fears: "If something happens to you all of a sudden, how will we live?"

     Of course they weren't in the strange pool. They knew they were not the opponents of the God of Light, but they still went to fight him desperately.

     After all, the greater the ability, the greater the responsibility. This may not be what they should do, but it is what they must do.

     They were just dissatisfied that Chi Xian and Chi Qing kept it from them when such a big incident happened.

     Hearing this, Chi Xian and the two quickly explained: "We didn't do it on purpose..."

     Before that, they just wanted to find the hiding place of the Pope as soon as possible, get rid of the Pope, and cut off the possibility of the God of Light descending on Oscontinent. They never thought about fighting the God of Light now.

     In the end, I didn't expect the Pope to summon the God of Light so quickly, let alone start killing the God of Light as soon as he came...

     At the end, Xia Pengyue and the others couldn't help laughing again.

     Because even then, they still won.

     From now on, they no longer have to worry about the oppression of the Holy See, and they don't have to worry about the earth falling into famine in a short time.

     The people of Osland are free, and the people on Earth can also breathe a sigh of relief.

     Hearing this, Chi Qiuyun's expressions immediately improved a lot.

     Just like what Xia Pengyue and the others said, no matter what, they have already won, and everything will be fine, and Chi Xian and the others will never encounter such danger again.

     Thinking of this, Chi Qiuyun stood up with Chi Xian's hand.

     Then, as if realizing something, they subconsciously looked at Shaster beside Chi Xian.

     next second.

     Chi Qiuyun and Aunt Song, who caught off guard and met their son-in-law: "..."

     And Shaster, who caught off guard and met his future mother-in-law: "..."

     The atmosphere of grief and indignation was completely broken.