040

"But I still say that, this news is absolutely false."

     "So the Lord Shaster needn't be so nervous."

     Compared with Shaster and others who are facing the enemy, the people of Xinmisu Church are obviously much more leisurely.

     Hearing Vicar Raymond's words, Shaster frowned even tighter: "Vicar Raymond, people on Earth are not as stupid and incompetent as you imagined."

     Although these words were spoken to Bishop Raymond, Shaster's eyes never left the vast plain ahead.

     Just a few minutes ago, the residents of the towns and villages near Casta City had all moved into Casta City, and the gates of Casta City had been completely closed, so outside the city now, except for a bunch of Other than the broken bamboo basket that was blown around by the wind, there was no one left.

     After hearing this, Archdeacon Raymond was not very happy, but he still replied in a good voice: "It's not that I look down on those Earthlings, but that you, City Lord Shaster, think too highly of those Earthlings!"

     Although he was very dissatisfied with Shaster because he didn't drive those earthlings out of Casta City.

     But thinking of the feats made by Shaster, he is still willing to give Shaster three points of respect.

     Of course, he made such a conclusion not only because of this——

     "Those people on earth said that the orc army is coming towards Casta City from the east, that is to say, this orc army is probably the one from the Canghai tribe. If an orc army wants to attack Casta If you want to enter the city, you must pass through the city of Lai'an first, and you must know that the city of Lai'an is the third legion of glory stationed in the empire..."

     But before he finished speaking, his face changed first.

     On the one hand, it was because he suddenly thought of something, that is, the thing that forced them to sit under the same roof as those people on Earth today-why didn't the Holy See take action against them for so long?

     On the other hand, it was because he suddenly heard a buzzing sound.

     The sound became louder and louder, and immediately after that, a continuous cloud of dust suddenly appeared in the sky.

     Then, the dust became bigger and bigger, covering the sky and the sun in a blink of an eye.

     In the next second, countless birdmen with long sharp beaks and black feathers rushed out of the sand and rushed straight to the city of Casta on the ground.

     There was a momentary blank in Raymond's mind.

     The orc army has really attacked Casta City!

     What those despicable... those earthlings said turned out to be true!

     But soon, he reacted.

     Since the orc army appeared here, it can only explain one problem - Lai'an City has been breached by the orc army.

     No, to be precise, it should be the Holy See and even the royal family who voluntarily gave up Lai'an City and hundreds of thousands of people in Lai'an City.

     After all, Lai'an City is the third Glory Legion stationed in the empire. It is one of the ten most elite legions in the empire. They once created the myth that 20,000 soldiers stood alone in Lai'an City for five days and five nights and wiped out 40,000 enemies.