106

So the next day, the envoy of the Goblin Kingdom received an invitation from the Casta City Administration Hall.

     After half an hour, they reached a cooperation.

     According to the price offered by the envoy of the Goblin Kingdom, Casta City spent huge sums of money to purchase a large amount of supplies from the Goblin Kingdom.

     The news reached Huiman City, the camp of the Goblin Kingdom.

     King Goblin: "You don't know how tough Casta City was when it drove the envoy I sent out of Casta City."

     "As a result, they still have to honestly invite us back."

     "And no matter how high the price we offer, they have to hold their noses and admit it."

     "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

     Hearing this, the leaders of all ethnic groups immediately laughed again.

     Can they not laugh?

     Because although this business is run by the Goblin Kingdom, all races in the coalition can get dividends.

     For example, Prince Frank, in just four or five days, he received a dividend of nearly 100,000 gold coins.

     ——This is the cleverness of the goblins,

     Otherwise, how could they do business in every corner of Oscontinent.

     As for the Goblin Kingdom doing this, is there any suspicion of being an enemy?

     Of course it doesn't exist anymore.

     Because the weapons made from this batch of materials could not hit their heads at all.

     Prince Frank immediately said: "Tonight, I will trouble the Goblin Kingdom to work hard for a while, let us try to help Casta City consume this batch of supplies as soon as possible hahahaha!"

     The Goblin King immediately laughed too.

     "The people on Earth stole so many resources from our Oscontinent, and it's time to return them now."

     If you think about it, you know, the money in Casta City has already been squeezed out by them. Where can the huge sum of money that Casta City suddenly took out come from?

     Nine out of ten are the treasures of the Dragon Clan and they were scavenged from the earth.

     "That's right."

     The patriarch of the Stone Terran at the side immediately raised his wine glass: "Come on, let's toast to the big money we are about to make!"

     "cheers!"

     But what they didn't know was that Casta City was far happier than them.

     Even if the people of the Goblin Kingdom told them that because of the recent bad weather, they would increase the price of the next batch of supplies by 20%.

     It's just that in front of the people of the Goblin Kingdom, they didn't show even the slightest bit of excitement. Instead, they all looked very angry.

     But when the people of the Goblin Kingdom left and saw the boxes of beast cores and magic materials, they immediately burst out laughing.

     "Laugh and laugh."

     "When they know that they have exchanged a pile of precious beast cores and magic materials for a few piles of rotten leaves, they should cry."

     But their plans are much more than that.