026

Speaking of this, Chi Xian turned his head to look at Xia Pengyue: "So how are those slaves doing now?"

Xia Pengyue: "I have to ask Chen Taining, he has always been in charge of the slave affairs."

Chen Taining was already paralyzed from exhaustion.

More than 3,000 slaves are really not an easy task to manage.

Just arranging their food, clothing, housing and transportation, Chen Taining was almost bald.

There were also wounded slaves to be taken to the hospital.

Because of being tortured for too long, slaves who have mental problems should arrange for a psychiatrist to take care of them properly.

The situation in all aspects is passable, and they should be assigned jobs according to their specialties.

The most important thing is to lower their vigilance towards Tahe Village and dispel their thoughts of escaping--

But the last point is the easiest.

--After all, many infrastructure novels have described these in detail.

So Chen Taining directly made a promise to all the slaves that the village will pay them wages according to the workload every day, and the wages will never be lower than those outside (for example, the general wage outside is 800 copper coins a month, while the wages in the village The price is one silver coin, two days off every month, and one month's salary after one year of work, and in Oslo, one silver coin can be exchanged for one thousand copper coins), and the village provides free accommodation and meals, as long as they save enough money to redeem themselves, That is, the village bought them from the slave market with the money (generally about one gold coin, one gold coin equals ten silver coins) and medical expenses, and the village would go to the city lord's mansion to verify their slave status and set them free.

At the same time, during this time in the village, the village will not restrict their personal freedom, as long as they do not leave the village.

He also combined the wisdom of the predecessors, such as "earn enough money to redeem your life, you will be a free citizen", "If you don't work hard today, you will still be a slave in the future", "Pursue freedom, seize the day, go all out, and never waver ', 'Without Tahe Village, there is no hope', 'To support Tahe Village is to support the future' and other declarations, paint the exterior walls of every house, replace the music that wakes up with recordings of these slogans, and every two days Let's hold another complaint meeting or something...

So hard work is hard work, and the results are still very gratifying.

Looking at the slaves who were working harder than one before him, Chen Taining laughed from the bottom of his heart.

Not to mention, the feeling of success after hard work is really good.

At this moment, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Chi Xian and the others walking from the left.

The expression on his face froze, and he quickly greeted him: "Chi Shen--"

What he didn't know was that a few dwarves were discussing secretly by the fire not far from his lower head.

"Master, when shall we run?"

The action of hammering the hoe in the hands of the young dwarf who was called the master stopped for a moment. He secretly glanced at Chi Xian and the others, and then looked at the slogans on the wall: "Wait a little longer."