022

To overthrow the royal family and destroy the Holy See?

     The pattern suddenly opened! ! !

     wrong--

     You call this simple?

     Xia Pengyue and the others immediately widened their eyes.

     They obviously didn't expect Shaster's ambition to be so big.

     You must know that the Gasman Empire has two million troops, emperors, nobles, lords... civilians, slaves, from top to bottom, there are distinct levels, the royal family and nobles firmly control the power of the empire, plus one occupying It is not easy to overthrow the Holy See, which has reached the commanding heights of morality and ideology, and also has hundreds of thousands of knights of light.

     After all, this is not the earth, not the ancient Huaxia state——

     In Ancient Huaxia Prefecture, if they encountered a brutal emperor, the peasants could rise up at any time.

     But here, if the peasants dare to revolt and try, the empire or the Holy See will randomly send a stronger knight commander over, and they can all be sent to see the God of Light with one move.

     So the degree of danger in this can be imagined.

     In contrast, Chi Xian seemed much calmer.

     After all, when he was in the comprehension world, the emperors who died directly or indirectly in his hands could go to the underworld to gather several mahjong teams.

     As for the Holy See—

     He is also curious whether there is a God of Light in this world?

     So he just said, "But why do you think we can help you?"

     Shaster: "Because an enemy's enemy is a friend. By the way, I learned this saying from you."

     "It's even more because the places where you are feared by the Holy See and the royal family are precisely the places that I value the most."

     So he has long wanted to cooperate with the people on Earth, but he has never found an opportunity.

     Shaster looked at the small bungalow in front of him and the clean and tidy road outside.

     The technology that is tens of millions of times more advanced than Osland means that they can bring a prosperous future to hundreds of millions of people in the empire.

     Twice the population of Oscontinent means that they can recruit enough soldiers in the shortest possible time.

     Their talent, which is a hundred times stronger than that of the people of Osland, means that they can train enough high-quality soldiers in the shortest possible time.

     Most importantly, he believed that Chi Xian would be a good partner because of his decisive killing and his amazing speed of cultivation.

     Otherwise, how could he still want to cooperate with Chi Xian when he knew that Chi Xian had something wrong with him.

     Thinking of this, the calmness on Shaster's face froze for a moment, and even his thoughts went astray.

     However, although Chi Xian had a criminal record of peeking at him taking a bath, since he was able to lend a helping hand to these outsiders when they were desperate, his character should not be much worse.

     So as long as it is done properly, it shouldn't be difficult to dispel those unrealistic thoughts in his heart... right!

     Chi Xian understood.