118

Hearing this, Shaster and the others wished they could rush up and chop the God of Light into pieces, and eat him alive.

     But they also know that they are not the opponents of the God of Light at all, no, they don't even have the strength to run.

     What should they do now—

     As if thinking of something, Shaster looked down at the long sword on his waist...

     In the next second, he slowly pulled it out.

     Seeing his movements, the others were only silent for a moment, and then drew out the long swords in their hands.

     Including Chi Qing and Xia Pengyue and others.

     No matter what, they can no longer drag Chi Xian down.

     Although they didn't expect that their ending would be like this.

     But they will never regret it!

     No--

     Shaster still regretted it.

     I regret not meeting Chi Xian sooner.

     I regret not cherishing every second spent with Chi Xian.

     Thinking of this, looking at Chi Xian in the distance, Shaster's eyes immediately turned redder.

     the other side--

     Chi Xian lay on the ground, panting heavily.

     Still not working!

     The most important thing is that originally he could hold on for a few more minutes, but after being hit hard one after another, his body was already on the verge of collapse.

     And he can't think of any good solution... No, there is still a way——

     He raised his finger with difficulty and tapped the ground slowly.

     "God, you should be here now!"

     Before he finished speaking, the magic elements of the light system that spontaneously drilled into his body while scolding him in the air became stronger.

     Although the speed at which they healed him was still not as fast as the speed at which his body collapsed.

     This is obviously Tiandao responding to his words.

     Chi Xian only said, "I need your help."

     Thinking about it, I know that He has worked so hard to help him improve his strength, and helped Master Wolfe easily divination to the location of the Pope and others, obviously also to deal with the God of Light.

     Tian Dao was already in despair, but after hearing what Chi Xian said, he immediately became excited.

     A gust of wind blew across Chi Xian's face.

     'What can you do? '

     Chi Xian: "Obviously, in Osland, I can't possibly be the opponent of the God of Light."

     'so what? '

     Chi Xian: "Did I open up the passage from the earth to the Oscontinent?"

     'yes. '

     Although the God of Light has disappeared on Oscontinent for 20,000 years, but because of the existence of the Holy See of Light, He has never been able to eliminate the influence of the God of Light on Oscontinent.