041

Seeing this scene, Vicar Raymond and others on the city wall were all stunned for a moment.

     Because of this moment, Bishop Toynby was almost punched into the city wall by his opponent.

     Those magicians on the city wall were the first to come back to their senses: "Quick, take the opportunity to kill them."

     The water magician immediately condensed ice arrows one after another, and shot towards the bottom of the city wall like an overwhelming sky.

     The fire magicians were finally able to free their hands, and they worked together to shoot out a huge tongue of flame to deal with those ants.

     ...

     The wind magician rolled up the white smoke that was about to disperse, and threw it at the low-level orcs, and at the same time prevented them from being affected on the city wall.

     "ah!"

     There were only screams, and in less than half a minute, the orc army in the rear had been killed by thousands, and the ant-man army in front was more than half roasted by the fire.

     "Get out, get out!"

     When Vicar Raymond saw this, he had an idea and shouted directly.

     hear this,

     But they obviously forgot that the body shapes of orcs of different races are quite different.

     So when their formation was in chaos, wouldn't the stampede break out naturally?

     Especially those Ant-Man, who had just escaped from the fire, were directly trampled into a pulp by a head of orcs.

     All of a sudden, the entire battlefield was filled with the screams of orcs.

     The orc army is in complete chaos!

     But this is not the only gift that Tahe Village prepared for them.

     In the next second, more than a dozen shells fell into the orc army.

     Only this time, there was no white smoke coming out of the shell.

     However, in the next second, the birdmen in the air who were attacking the magician on the city wall all screamed at the same time, and some even fell down uncontrollably.

     On Shanposhan, Xia Pengyue was almost dancing: "Birdman, birdman, as long as it is a bird, there is no powerful ultrasonic bird repeller that can't deal with it."

     Seeing this scene, the eyes of the city guards on the city wall also lit up.

     "Long shooter—"

     Before the words fell, countless city guards took out their spears again, aimed at the stumbling birdman in mid-air, and sent them out forcefully.

     The pupils of those birdmen tightened, and they desperately tried to manipulate their bodies to avoid those sharp spears.

     But the tingling pain in their brains still rubbed against their nerves like a tide, making them unable to control their bodies at all.

     So the next second——

     Puchi!

     Nearly half of the birdmen in the air were directly pierced through the chest by those spears.

     Seeing this scene, the eyes of the Beastmaster, who was sitting firmly on Mount Tai in the orc army, also turned red. He never thought that a battle that was supposed to be victorious would end up like this.