126

Pope Toynby is also very irritable recently!

     On the one hand, those people on earth also reacted, and then directly accelerated the pace of wooing Chi Xian, such as building temples for Chi Xian on the earth, and some even changed their beliefs in the whole state, such as Mu Qiang's Yuezhou and Hanzhou, As for whether they are really Mu Qiang, no one knows. Anyway, in the second month after Casta City defeated the God of Light, Hanzhou had already claimed that they had conclusive evidence to prove that Chi Xian was a descendant of Hanzhou people.

     In the words of Xia Pengyue and others, dogs just can't get rid of eating shit. I didn't expect that the earth has entered the federal era, and Hanzhou people still like to play the game of taking other people's things as their own.

     On the other hand, it is because, like other races, there are goblins who have embarked on the road of rapid development.

     After Shaster ascended the throne, he assigned Baker City to Rob, the patriarch of the goblin clan, as a fief.

     Then Rob moved all the goblins to Baker City.

     The east of Baker City is close to the sea, and the west and north are close to the forest of monsters. The goblins moved here, and it is like a fish in water.

     Coupled with the strong support of the imperial government, the pockets of the goblin people soon became rich.

     Knowing the true face of the God of Light, the last bit of grudge against Rob disappeared in the hearts of the goblin people, replaced by a frenzied pursuit of Chi Xian.

     Then under Rob's call, they actually bred the god ice silkworm, and in the blink of an eye, they built a 110-meter-high statue for Chi Xian in Baker City, and covered the statue with a Clothes woven from the silk of the God Iceworm.

     ——The clothes made of the silk of the god ice silkworm are not only invulnerable to water and fire, but also immune to all magical attacks.

     Therefore, the price of a normal-sized piece of clothing made of divine ice silk is as high as two to three million gold coins. According to the current Casta city coins, it is two to three billion (Casta city coins and the Earth's Federation coins are converted at a one-to-one exchange rate).

     You must know that these days, in Osland, a normal family of five can eat and drink with their stomachs open for a month, and it will not cost four thousand yuan.

     Because of this, the goblins gained another income, and their pockets bulged tenfold in an instant.

     As a result, Baker City has become a holy place in the hearts of righteous believers, second only to the City of Justice.

     It has become a must-see attraction in the minds of earth tourists who come to Osland to travel.

     Because although the statue located in the central square of Baker City is one meter shorter than that of the City of Justice, the sacrificial robe it wears is made of the silk of the God Iceworm, and the price is as high as two trillion Casta City. currency.

     Ordinary people who have seen such a battle! ! !

     What's more, after the death of the God of Light, the curse cast on the goblins dissipated a little bit. Although Rob's body has been finalized, so most of the goblins only have a slightly improved hunchback, but their descendants But it has restored the original appearance of the goblins.

     Who would have thought that the original appearance of the goblins was comparable to that of the elves——

     Then they built a shrine to the God of Justice next door to Baker City Church.