052

Just as Tong Chi Xian and the others guessed, all the expedition groups and families who came to this meeting chose to join the Chi God Expedition Group in the end.

     "Good guy."

     In Tahe Village, Xia Pengyue and others looked at the freshly released list of new members, and instantly smiled.

     "One senior fighter, four intermediate fighters, eight intermediate magicians, thirty-one junior fighters, forty-three junior magicians, one hundred and fifty trainee fighters, one hundred and ninety-three trainee magicians, one One hundred and thirty engineers, and more than four thousand ordinary people."

     "Counting our own manpower, it means that the number of magicians and martial artists in our regiment officially exceeded 1,200 overnight."

     If it were left in other cities, half of the city guards would have it.

     No, how can the city guards in general cities be all magicians and warriors, if there are one-fifth of them, it is already very good.

     That is, their overall strength has not kept up.

     "So the actual combat must be arranged as soon as possible."

     After all, reading a book a thousand times is not as good as actually fighting once.

     Only actual combat is the best way to quickly improve their strength.

     Otherwise, Xia Pengyue would be a lesson for them—once on the battlefield, he vomited all over himself before facing the enemy.

     Xia Pengyue: "..."

     On a great day, can't you think of something better?

     So he could only say: "It's already being arranged."

     "Cao Yang is increasing the development of the Casta Mountains."

     Because after crossing the Casta Mountains, it is the edge of the Warcraft Forest, which is the best training ground.

     That is, the amount of work is not generally large.

     Fortunately, they have an alternative.

     "Chen Taining will set off with people tomorrow, and it is estimated that a well-equipped No. 2 sub-village of Tahe Village will be built in Audley City by the end of the month."

     The No. 1 sub-village of Tahe Village is located in Lai'an City, where marine fishing activities are mainly carried out.

     The infrastructure over there has almost been built. In two days, Dugu will bring some people to move there.

     Audley City is as close to the sea as Ryan City.

     But unlike Laian City, Audley City is on the verge of merman territorial waters, so that merman come ashore to plunder human villages all year round.

     So Audley City can barely serve as their temporary training ground.

     Most importantly, because Master Hall and Professor Liu have successfully simplified the production methods of magic contracts and teleportation scrolls, the cultivation resources they exchange for the magic contracts and teleportation scrolls they produce every day are enough to satisfy the entire tower. Kawamura needs it.

     "good."

     Having said that, their attention once again returned to the list in front of them.

     "It's a pity that such opportunities don't come around very often. Otherwise, if we continue to develop at this speed, we still need to stay in Tahe Village every day because we are afraid of being discovered by people from the Holy See?"