088

When the news reached Christine City, the patriarch of the goblin clan couldn't help feeling a little disappointed.

     "I originally thought that the group of heretics would rebel directly?"

     After all, if you think about it, you know how much things will be lost once Casta City loses the halo of the gods.

     At least their status in the hearts of the people of the Gasman Empire will plummet, and maybe they will be labeled liars, and those bewitched civilians will no longer think about moving to Casta City. The civilians in Tacheng and the forces that have taken refuge in Casta City are also very likely to rebel against Casta City.

     So he quickly laughed again: "However, if Casta City can get into chaos first, it will be of great benefit to our next plan."

     Hearing this, all the archbishops who were tens of thousands of miles away showed a satisfied smile, especially after hearing all the plans of the goblin patriarch.

     "The goblin family is really a good knife."

     "Let's watch their performance next."

     It's just that they didn't expect that one day passed, two days passed, and one week passed... Casta City is still not in chaos.

     To be precise, on the first day, I heard the clarification announcement from the Casta City Lord's Mansion, and heard some grievances about the Casta City Lord, the royal family, and the Holy See, so sooner or later there will be a battle between Casta City and the Empire When hearing the rumors, Liucheng was indeed in a state of panic and uneasiness.

     But the next day, Casta City issued three new announcements.

     One is the abolition of slavery, announcing that all slaves in the territory of the Six Cities will be granted civilian status from the date of the announcement.

     One is to announce that fifteen dragon knights have been born in the six cities, and that the dragon clan will be stationed in the six cities in batches for a long time.

     One is to announce that the six cities will be exempted from all food taxes and poll taxes. Not only that, the city lords' mansions of each city will also provide free fertilizers, land reclamation machines, seeders and harvesters to all villages and towns to help civilians reclaim wasteland, sow food and harvest food .

     Then the fear and uneasiness of the people in the six cities subsided instantly.

     After all, if there are more than 200 dragons, if they guard the six cities in batches, each city can get at least 30 dragons, that is, 30 Dharma Saints or even Dharma Gods.

     Which city in the Gasman Empire can be guarded by thirty saints?

     It is already a very good thing for other cities to have a Dharma Saint guarding them.

     What's more, the tax revenue of the six cities is pitifully small, and now even the grain tax and head tax, which account for a large part, are exempted, and a lot of machines are provided for free-they have seen those machines with their own eyes, because When they first heard the news that one wasteland reclamation machine could open up 30 acres of wasteland in a day, they all went to the farms in various town circles of Tahe Village all night to see it, and later heard that When it came to the news that the harvester could harvest a hundred acres of wheat in one day, they went to read it again.

     With these machines, their family can plant 50 acres of land... No, it is not a problem to plant 200 acres of land.

     These days, having ten acres of land can ensure that they have no worries about food and clothing, and planting two hundred acres of land is enough to ensure that their family can live a life without worrying about food and clothing.