024

Chi Xian and his party soon arrived at the slave market.

     Only when they got there did they realize that the civilians inside the city wall were lucky.

     "Want to have a clean history?"

     "Don't worry, the origins of our slaves are absolutely innocent."

     The intermediary in the slave market said with a smile: "Slaves are cheap these days, and we won't take such a big risk just to make a few small money. After all, if the slaves we sell do anything in the future, the master will definitely It will be held against us."

     After finishing speaking, he introduced the situation of the slave market to Chi Xian and the others: "The one on the left, his family has a church connection, so the goods in his house are the family members and neighbors of some pagans. Families and neighbors of the heretics, who couldn't get here at all, were hanged by the Inquisition long before they were discovered, so you know..."

     "The house on the right is a branch of a slave hunting group in the south in Casta City."

     The so-called slave catchers are actually human traffickers, but they only operate in war-torn areas, and the race of goods is no longer limited to humans, and even includes dwarves, goblins, and even treants.

     "There's also the house in front. His house mainly takes in some civilians who can't survive and sell themselves as slaves, so the goods in his house are the most expensive."

     "The ones that were hung up?"

     "They all wanted to escape and were caught back."

     "The sellers in the slave market are most afraid of this kind of goods, because it is easy to damage other goods, so the best way to deal with these guys is to slowly torture them to death, and use it to guard against other goods. Anyway, this will damage us Still affordable."

     ...

     The intermediary really didn't treat them as outsiders.

     Because in his opinion, they have all come here to buy slaves, so what kind of good people can they be.

     So these well-known things, it doesn't hurt to tell them.

     Listening to these words, looking at the skinny and naked people with chains around their necks in the cage, and the bloody and bloody people hanging outside the cage, smelling the rotten smell in the air, Xia Pengyue and others Instead, there was no expression on the person's face.

     Because they have experienced too many similar things, they are a little numb.

     So they said directly: "Okay, there is no need to introduce any more, you call all the shop owners of these shops, and say that we want all these slaves."

     Hearing this, the intermediary was taken aback for a moment, and then burst into laughter from ear to ear: "I want it all? Okay, okay, I'm going to notify the shopkeepers, wait a moment, wait a moment!"

     In the end, Xia Pengyue and others directly bought nearly 3,000 slaves in the Casta City slave market at a 20% discount.

     Because of this, without waiting for Xia Pengyue and others to speak, they directly gave them all the slaves who were hung up and could not live for a few days.

     Then Xia Pengyue asked Cao Yang to take the consul's handwriting to the City Guard Garrison, and they would send a team of people to help them send these slaves to Tahe Village.

     After finishing all this, the sun had already set to the west, and Xia Peng thought about it more: "Why don't we go back after dinner."

     "OK."