067

Because reporting the Chishen Expedition Group directly to the Holy See is undoubtedly the easiest and safest way to destroy the Chishen Expedition Group in one fell swoop.

     After all, the Holy See has always preferred to kill Earth explorers by mistake rather than let them go.

     But the secretary said: "But Patriarch, the Federation expressly prohibits explorers from colluding with the Holy See and harming other explorers."

     They can think of this good idea, can't others think of it?

     It is conceivable that once this method of revenge becomes the norm, the blow to the earth will be huge.

     Therefore, the federal government has long formulated relevant regulations on this matter. The regulations directly state that once such a thing happens, the state where the person is located has the right and responsibility to directly execute the person and his accomplices. The state has no power If it is dealt with, the federal states have the obligation to cooperate with the state to handle this matter well.

     Now everyone knows that the Chishen Expedition Group has offended the four major families, so once the Chishen Expedition Group is reported, people must be the first to suspect the Liu family.

     Even in order to maintain the stability of Huaxia State, the government dare not do anything to them.

     But not necessarily in other states.

     After all, there are only five channels in the world, and Huaxia State has two. This matter is already very enviable.

     After the opening of the channel, the growth rate of Huaxia State's strength has been steadily higher than that of other states, which intensified other states' fear of Huaxia State.

     Therefore, those hostile states of Huaxia State will definitely not let go of such a good opportunity to attack Huaxia State and weaken the strength of Huaxia State.

     In other words, when the time comes, those hostile states will definitely find ways to confirm their charges and get rid of them.

     So if they really do this, the final result will only be a thousand damage to the enemy and a thousand damage to themselves.

     The head of the Liu family said, "Who said I'm going to report them to the Holy See?"

     He looked displeased: "Am I that stupid?"

     The secretary slapped herself subconsciously: "Yes, yes, yes, how can you not understand such a simple truth!"

     Then he reacted: "Then what do you mean?"

     Seeing his face swell up immediately, Patriarch Liu didn't bother to argue with him anymore.

     He laughed sinisterly: "In order to kill all the explorers on the earth, the biggest crime that the Holy See has laid on us is the dark cult."

     "Isn't Chi Xian capable? He became a senior magician or even a great magician within six months after entering Oscontinent."

     "Tell me, if the news that Chi Xian is the son of God or even the reincarnation of God starts to spread in Casta City, what will be the result?"

     The secretary's eyes lit up instantly: "The Holy See originally regarded the people in Casta City as a thorn in their side, so they will definitely seize this opportunity to attack Casta City."

     "Even if the government investigates at that time, they can only find out that the Chishen Expedition Group is seeking their own death, and they will not be able to find us anyway."