127

The ring spirit of the storage ring is about to take form.

     It was a pleasant surprise.

     There is only one thing, that is, the transformation of the ring requires a lot of aura.

     They don't have many spirit stones in their hands, probably not enough to support the transformation of the ring spirit.

     The suzerain of Kunyuanzong and the others also have their own affairs to deal with, so it is not good to trouble them all the time.

     It seems that he has to go to Mingxiao Continent by himself.

     Chi Xian, who was watching cartoons with his dragon cub in his arms, thought for a while, then turned his head to look at Shaster, who was reviewing documents on the desk not far away: "Do you want to go to Mingxiao Continent with me for a few days?"

     Shaster stopped what he was doing: "Go to Ming Xiao Continent for a few days?"

     "Okay!"

     The main reason is that he is quite interested in Mingxiao Continent. After all, it is a world completely different from Oss Continent and Earth, and it is the place where Chi Xian once stayed.

     Just now that the situation in the empire has stabilized, there is no need for him to keep an eye on it all the time.

     So this matter was so happily decided.

     Chi Xian said: "Then go back to Earth and talk to my mother and the others."

     After all, they would have to stay there for at least ten days and a half a month.

     Shaster: "OK."

     Not long after Shaster was crowned, he had officially visited Chi's house.

     So now he followed Chi Xian back, and he was familiar with the way.

     It's just that in these years, he has been busy with official duties, so except for the holidays, he didn't accompany Chi Xian back to Chi's house much.

     This also caused Chi Qiuyun and the others to think that Chi Xian came back alone this time when they first saw Chi Xian.

     They said directly: "Chi Xian, did you know that the Chen family boy is back?"

     Chi Xian who was about to change his shoes: "Who?"

     Chi Qiuyun: "Chen family boy, have you forgotten?"

     "It's the son of Zhang Doufu across the road from where we used to live. You have had a crush on him since you were a child. I still remember that when you were in school, you saved half of your fried eggs for him every day. He was loved by him. You are always the first to rush to help those cousins who bully you.”

     Because of this, when Chi Xian disappeared, the rumor that he eloped with the Chen family boy was so plausible.

     Because the day after he disappeared, the Chen family boy also disappeared.

     Chi Qiuyun didn't believe it at first.

     But ever since Chi Xian brought Shaster home, she realized that Chi Xian was really gay, so the fact that he liked the Chen family boy before was probably true.

     After all, the Chen family boy has been handsome since he was a child.

     And if he doesn't like the Chen family boy, can he stick to the Chen family boy's ass for several years?