036

Chi Xian quickly put this matter behind him.

     He came here today not only to visit the headquarters of the Chishen Expedition Group, but also to send the three of Chi Qing over to work.

     Because they were all inspired by Cao Qianyi's words, they all eagerly wanted to get out of their original circle like a pool of stagnant water and realize their own value.

     The most important thing is that they felt that it was unreasonable for Chi Xian to work hard all by himself in Oscontinent while they ate and drank at home.

     Chi Xian agrees with this.

     Because he also sincerely hopes that Chi Qing and the others can walk out of their own wonderful life.

     It's just considering that they haven't established a firm foothold on Oscontinent yet. After all, there is still a sword of Damocles called the Holy See hanging above their heads.

     Moreover, Chi Xian tested them with the test stone that Shaster gave to Tahe Village before, and among the three of them, only Chi Qing had the talent for fighting spirit.

     The most important thing is that compared to Tahe Village, which bought more than 5,000 slaves not long ago, the headquarters of the newly established Chishen Expeditionary Group is obviously more short of manpower.

     So after some deliberation, they finally decided to come to the headquarters of the Chishen Expedition Group to help first. When the time is right and Chi Qing has learned some martial arts, they will go to Oscontinental, lest they not only fail to help , but became Chi Xian's weakness.

     "OK."

     Chi Xian said: "You guys should try here first, and if you encounter something you can't solve, just go to Miss Cao."

     Because of Cao Qianyi's outstanding ability and excellent performance, she was transferred back to preside over the affairs of the headquarters of the Chishen Expedition Group.

     Chi Qing's face regained the former ease and joy: "Okay."

     Then Chi Xian returned to Oscontinent.

     Then, he went straight to retreat.

     Because so many days have passed, he has not broken through the bottleneck of the magister and was promoted to the great magister.

     Regarding this, Cao Yang and the others, who are still hovering at the level of junior magicians: "..."

     Sour!

     As if guessing what Cao Yang and the others were thinking, Xia Pengyue said, "I'm not sour, hehe, hehe!"

     As he spoke, he touched the magic element pendant of the light system that was hung on his neck just a few days ago.

     Cao Yang and others: "..."

     Then Xia Pengyue was put in a sack again.

     A few minutes later, Cao Yang straightened his body, straightened his clothes, and said with resentment: "Is this the point?"

     "The point is, isn't Chi God pursuing City Lord Shaster?"

     "As a result, he went back and didn't bring any gifts to the Lord Shaster. After returning, the first thing he did was to go to retreat instead of meeting the Lord Shaster?"

     Du Gu couldn't help looking up at the sky at 45 degrees: "Steel straight man!"

     Liang Hongjun also followed up and said: "It's just like this when we were in love just now... No, it can't be like this at any time. I doubt that within three months, the Lord Shaster will kick him off."