032

Because today is Chi Qing's birthday.

     What I didn't expect was that when Chi Xian was still picking up something to take home later, a young doctor who had just come back from the earth rushed in hastily: "God Chi, it's not good, your family problem occurs--"

     The smile on Chi Xian's face faded instantly.

     "Let me tell you, even if you don't want to go back to Chen's house, you have to go back to me."

     At the gate of the community, a group of people stopped Chi Qiuyun and Aunt Song, and the middle-aged man who led them held Chi Qing's hand. It was useless to let Chi Qing struggle.

     Chi Qing's eyes were red, and her body was trembling: "I won't go back, Chen Junchu and I have already divorced..."

     "Let go of me, or I'll call the police."

     The middle-aged man's voice was louder than hers: "Report, you can report."

     "I know you are working as a nurse in a private hospital. If you dare to call the police and send us to the police station, I dare to go to that private hospital and let everyone know how vicious you are, even your own father and grandfather. Can be sent to the police station..."

     The middle-aged woman on the side also said: "And don't forget, you were the one who provoked this matter. If you hadn't forced Chen Junchu to divorce you the first time you saw the Chen family's downfall, now they The family has developed again, can I be the first to settle accounts with you?"

     Hearing this, the passers-by who had seen the three women of Chi Qing surrounded by a large group of men and women, and were about to say a few words for them shut their mouths instantly, and even looked at Chi Qing with a little more in their eyes disdain.

     A woman who dislikes the poor and loves the rich when her husband's family goes bankrupt and wants to climb another branch is as disgusting as a man who gets rich and wants to kick off the woman who once shared the joys and sorrows with him.

     As for why they think that Chi Qing's divorce is to climb another branch?

     If she hadn't climbed another high branch, would she be able to live in this nice house now?

     Hearing this, Chi Qiuyun's eyes also turned red.

     Aunt Song even cursed: "Shut up, what kind of father are you Xiaoqing?"

     "Just because Xiaoqing's mother gave birth to three daughters in a row, your family thought she was a hen that didn't lay eggs, so you took all your anger on her, and finally beat her crazy, causing her to run out was hit by a car."

     "It's good for you, you turned around and sold all three of her daughters, and then married a new wife with her compensation and the money from selling her daughters."

     Hearing this, the onlookers said: "..."

     The fist hardened.

     Aunt Song continued: "Although our family's conditions are not good, but for Xiaoqing, she was raised in the palm of your hand, but you were lucky, you turned around and sold her to a paralyzed and ten-year-old widower of an aged son."

     "The key is that it's okay for that bastard to be paralyzed by himself, but Xiaoqing is not doing well, so he beats and scolds her every day. Xiaoqing has had his legs broken three times."

     "And his little bastard son, it's okay to bully Xiaoqing in various ways. When Xiaoqing was pregnant, he actually pushed Xiaoqing down the stairs like in TV dramas, causing her to have a miscarriage—because of him I'm worried that Xiaoqing will give birth to a boy and take his place."