039

Because of the incident of Xinmisu Church, everyone in Tahe Village held their breath.

     Although except for that night, Xia Pengyue howled a few times because of the light magic element pendant around his neck, he was directly promoted to the magister the next day, and a few people who had already half-stepped the threshold of promotion After a few days, low-level martial artists and magicians took advantage of the trend to break through one after another. In a short period of time, most of them did not gain much in their cultivation.

     But their gains in other areas are still great.

     For example, with the help of those martial artists and magicians who had nowhere to vent their anger, they reclaimed more than 3,000 acres of wasteland in one go, and built a chicken farm branch.

     Coupled with the fact that the tens of thousands of chickens in the chicken farm started to lay eggs one after another, the daily grain output of the Chishen expedition group directly doubled, soaring to 150,000 catties.

     As soon as the news came out, Xia Pengyue and the others finally felt better.

     As for the next work arrangement——

     Casta City is already under the control of the New Missu Church, so what else can be arranged.

     Xia Pengyue: "Then continue to open up wasteland!"

     "By the way, recruit two more distributors."

     After the meeting, they continued to practice.

     Chi Xian thought about it and decided to go back to Earth.

     On the one hand, it was because he wanted to see how Chi Qing and the others were doing at the headquarters of the Chishen Expedition Group, and on the other hand, because he could still hear that nagging voice every night for the past few days, and he tried to communicate with the other party. , But the other party seemed to be unable to hear what he said, never paying attention to him, just focusing on talking non-stop, so he was going to change the environment for himself to see if the situation would be better.

     It was evening when we returned to Asahi.

     Seeing Chi Xian's return, Chi Qing, who was lying on the coffee table looking through the ledger, smiled instantly: "Brother, you are back."

     Looking at Chi Qing, who was bruised but full of vitality between his brows and eyes, Chi Xian knew that there were some things that he didn't need to ask.

     "Um."

     He raised the bag in his hand: "I also brought your favorite hairy crab."

     "Thank you brother!"

     Chi Qing suddenly couldn't care about the account book in her hand, she stood up quickly: "Then I will cook."

     Aunt Song also came out of the room: "Chi Xian is back."

     "It's just right, the bacon I smoked last month should be edible, and I'll fry a bowl for you later."

     As she spoke, she rolled up her sleeves and went into the kitchen.

     "OK."

     Looking at Chi Qing and Aunt Song who were busy in the kitchen immediately, Chi Xian smiled.

     Only now did he really feel at home again.

     Even he and his whole body relaxed: "Then I'll take a shower first, and I'll come back later to help you guys."