110

Although Chi Xian is still at the late stage of the Dharma Saint, with the blessing of the Powerful Stone, his level has been directly promoted to the half-step Dharma God's Late Stage.

     Now, although he is still not an opponent of the lower rank of the God of Law, he is no longer a problem for the latter rank of the God of Law with one sword and a half step, or even the front rank of the God of Law.

     So with just one face-to-face, two cardinals and a cardinal died under his sword.

     Seeing this scene, Shaster couldn't help showing a satisfied smile on his face.

     But the next second, the smile on his face disappeared.

     He withdrew his gaze from Chi Xian, and looked at the city wall not far away.

     He just said: "Kill!"

     Even if Chi Xian worked so hard, let alone those dragon clans who had a blood feud with the Holy See for thousands of years.

     In addition, the dragon clan almost came out in full force. With the blessing of the powerful stone, the number of warriors among them was already fifteen more than that of the coalition army, so in just a few minutes, the coalition army Nearly one-tenth of the strong were beheaded by them, including two Valkyrie, and among them was the patriarch of the stone-human clan.

     It is conceivable how flustered the strong men on the coalition side were when they saw this scene.

     "Why did the Dragon Clan suddenly have so many Valkyrie?"

     "It is a powerful stone, it must be a powerful stone."

     "What should we do? It is impossible for us to be the opponent of the Dragon Clan!"

     "What about the super god-level magic weapon, didn't the Holy See say that they have a super god-level magic weapon, which is enough to deal with dragons?"

     Seeing this scene and hearing these words again, the face of the Pope who was fighting against the Dragon King immediately turned black.

     Before that, he had actually been lucky.

     Because he felt that Casta City's sudden aggressiveness was probably a bluff, making them mistakenly think that Casta City had the ability to defeat them, so they didn't dare to act rashly.

     But what I didn't expect was that their guess was right, Casta City actually had the strength to defeat them.

     The most important thing was that although he had known for a long time that these guys had different intentions and were unlikely to be reliable, he never thought that these guys would already want to retreat just after the battle started.

     He could only say: "It takes ten minutes for the super artifact to wake up, please hold on for another ten minutes."

     Hearing this, the Dragon Emperor sprayed another dragon's breath towards the Pope, and said with a big smile: "What kind of super artifact, if the Holy See really has a super artifact, it would have already attacked the dragon clan, and it is still useful! Wait until now?"

     Hearing this, the strong men of the coalition army reacted.

     Yes, if the Holy See really has a super artifact, why hasn't it attacked the Dragon Clan?

     After all, the Holy See has always regarded the dragon family as a serious problem.

     And a whole dragon clan is worth more than a super artifact!