061

In the next few days, Chi Xian and others successfully repaired the remaining two large defensive circles and the gathering spirit circle in the meditation room of the trial ground.

     With the blessing of the spirit-gathering array, the concentration of magic elements and grudge in the meditation room instantly reached five times that of the outside world.

     That is to say, their cultivation speed can at least double in the future.

     After Xia Pengyue and others experienced in the meditation room all night, when they had lunch at noon the next day, they would still giggle from time to time.

     That afternoon, Chi Xian took Chi Qing over.

     After all, he can guarantee Chi Qing's safety now.

     And only in Osland can she truly embark on the path of cultivation.

     There is only one thing, and that is whether it is to repair the magic circle or maintain the operation of the magic circle, the beast core must be used.

     Although the Huaxia State Government sold them a batch of animal cores at half price before, Shaster helped them raise another batch of animal cores in the past few days, but after so many days of tossing around, there are still not many animal cores left in their hands.

     "The reconstruction project of the Casta Mountains must be accelerated."

     As long as they get through the Casta Mountains, they can enter the Warcraft Forest to hunt monsters and earn beast cores.

     But still the same sentence, even if they have the heart, it is useless. The shortage of manpower is always their biggest shortcoming.

     "Maybe we can borrow some manpower from the Lord Shaster?"

     "We're all family now, aren't we?"

     Saying that, Xia Pengyue and the others looked at Chi Xian in unison, winking at him.

     Chi Xian: "..."

     He immediately covered his mouth and coughed lightly, and said with a serious face: "The relationship between me and Lord Shaster is not what you imagined..."

     Although he still couldn't explain the previous things clearly to Shaster - this still needs to be explained clearly, especially the fact that Shaster misunderstood him peeking at him in the shower, which is related to his image in Shaster's heart .

     ...Thinking about it now, he actually only looked at his ring at that time, isn't it a bit of a loss...

     Chi Xian frowned.

     But this is not important, what is important is that they are not married yet, how can they be considered a family.

     So can marriage be put on the agenda?

     ——Although he and Shaster have only known each other for less than half a year, and they haven’t met their parents yet, no, they haven’t even started a formal relationship yet—they haven’t confessed their love to each other, of course the time they spent together It can't be considered a formal relationship.

     Chi Xian frowned all of a sudden.

     In other words, the date of marriage will be pushed back.

     At this time, two voices sounded almost at the same time:

     "Then what's your relationship with that City Lord Shaster?"