Vol 3/Chapter 23: Customized Courses

"How long did you originally plan for the teaching time?"

Nicola seemed to have a bad premonition and asked specifically.

"The content implanted into the new angels' memories is not particularly large. I plan to finish teaching in half a year."

Aetna thought for a while and gave a rough timeline.

"Half a year?!"

I underestimated the angels' tendency to waste time. I thought it would only drag on for a month or two at most, but I didn't expect it to be half a year right off the bat.

"No, that's too long. The course time must be compressed!"

Of course, such an arrangement was unacceptable, not only to me and Nicola, but even Cyra didn't expect the classes to drag on for so long.

"First, change to two classes per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, each class about three hours. And for practical classes like today, they don't need to be taught so carefully, one class can fully cover multiple contents. For magic, there's no need to worry about me, just focusing on Feliciana and Cyra is enough..."

Nicola re-formulated the teaching plan for Aetna. She originally wanted to arrange consecutive class times, but after thinking about it for a while, she still left a break at noon according to our past habits.

Since Edenmere's time is synchronized with the outside world, and many angels have stayed in the human world for a long time, the naming and division of time is still based on the outside world.

If she hadn't remembered that she still had to go to Reed's place every day to assist with experiments, she would have added another class at night.

"It sounds a lot like the teaching time arrangements in human schools in the outside world. Isn't it too tiring?"

Aetna thought for a moment that we were deliberately "tempering" herself, but because of Elara's order, she could only obey the requirements.

"This kind of intensity usually only appears after joining the angel legions. Can you handle it?"

"Don't worry, no problem! This is already quite relaxing."

Of course, I didn't care at all. These were all basic levels, far from my high school days.

"Not bad for a genius who rose to six wings in a month... Don't tell me pushing yourself desperately like humans in the outside world is the secret?"

Aetna gasped, seeming to have misunderstood something.

"It's not that exaggerated. We just simply want to save time..."

I suddenly felt somewhat speechless. But the other party simply didn't believe this explanation. After all, if we don't know why we rose to six wings so quickly, how could we convince others?

"You two are too desperate! It's making me lose a lot of free time too."

After deciding the curriculum arrangement, Cyra complained with us halfway back to the room.

"How dare you say that! You wasted more than half a month. Otherwise, maybe you would have risen to four wings by now."

Thinking of this, I felt Cyra was just too lazy. A whole month, such an unreasonable arrangement, she never thought of applying for an adjustment.

To be honest, at first, I didn't expect this situation where I could customize courses and even class hours. But I have to admit, it feels pretty good.

"...I'll work hard!"