Chapter 50: Sign up for the magic competition

"Isn't that the famous newborn angel? What was her name again.....?"

It wasn't until now that an angel looked up and noticed me in the sky, recognizing me at first glance.

"I think it was called Feli... or something like that?"

Another angel also saw me, but clearly, they weren't as familiar with me as the passerby angel Aria. It took them a long time to try to remember my name.

"My name is Feliciana."

I had no choice but to directly state my name.

"So you're also going to participate in the martial arts competition?"

The eight-winged angel who had banged on the table earlier finally realized who I was and continued asking me.

"No, you've got it wrong! I'm just here to register for the next magic competition."

I hurriedly clarified upon hearing this.

"Oh, so it's the magic competition..."

The other party seemed a little disappointed when she heard I was joining the magic competition.

"What's wrong? Is there something inappropriate about it?"

I cautiously asked, afraid of causing any accidental troubles again.

"Nothing's wrong, it's just that the magic competition is quite boring..."

A six-winged angel kindly explained to me, afraid I would misunderstand.

"Precisely because it's not interesting, few angels are willing to participate. Generally, only those top magic users would be interested."

I couldn't help but silently retort - was the martial arts competition really that interesting to watch? I still found it equally boring after watching it yesterday.

Of course, I certainly wouldn't dare to say this out loud. It was normal for angels living in Edenmere with limited entertainment to have these thoughts. In contrast, humans had a much wider variety of entertainment.

"Well then, I'll be on my way..."

Since I had already obtained the new location for the tournament, I didn't hesitate and immediately flew south.

Although I had never been to the open area south of the city before, I had caught a glimpse of it from afar when passing by the area. It wasn't very far from the city districts either.

To tell the truth, I didn't like going into the forest outside the city. Although the trees looked lush and verdant, extremely tall and thick, and seemed to be growing very well, I always got a feeling that it was too quiet - as if there were no wildlife at all living in this forest. I hadn't even come across a single bird before.

Fortunately, when I arrived at my destination, I let out a sigh of relief upon seeing the current lively atmosphere, which replaced that feeling of silence.

As expected, the arena from the Triumph Plaza had been moved here.

Indeed, the light element-filled environment was much more energizing! It made me feel refreshed instantly.

Although the competition was still going on, there were fewer angels around. After all, without the "no sleep order" restricting them now, many angels preferred to go home and sleep rather than stay here watching the tournament.

Like before, the registration spots were still open 24 hours a day.

I landed in front of the registration for the magic competition. I'm not sure if it was because there was almost no queue for now, or if there were fewer participants to begin with, but only one or two angels were standing there.