January 21st, 2016

Once again, if you see << ...>>, it means a third character is talking. Enjoy, Sarah xx

~*~*~

"Are you back in London yet?"

"I'm going through customs at Heathrow. Or, I'm trying to, anyway."

"I must say, you sound positively thrilled to be home."

"I'm sure I'll sound even more positively thrilled once I actually get home. I miss my bed. I don't think you understand that."

"Must be a hell of a bed if you miss it that much."

"It is a hell of a bed. King sized, four poster, solid wood. Fifteen tog duvet, a mountain of down pillows, Egyptian cotton sheets. It's like sleeping on a cloud."

"A cloud?"

"The bed in New York was like sleeping on a bloody wood pallet without a warm duvet, comfy pillows and soft bedding. I need my cloud- What are you looking at?-" 

"Who are you talking to?" 

"Some arsehole that thinks I'm weird because I said the word 'cloud.'"

"So you snapped at him?"

"He deserved it. Bloody hipster."

"Let me guess, you're jet lagged?"

"How'd you know?"

"Because you're being a raging bitch. What's up, Pug?"

"I just spent eight hours on a plane from New York and now I have to wait to go through customs to come into my own fucking country. I hate travelling."

"You sound very angry. I have to wonder, why do you travel if you hate it so much? And, really, Sophie, no comment about being called Pug?" 

"I travel because I like the destination, just not the means of transportation. To be honest, the whole Pug thing is entirely my fault. I shouldn't have told you. I'm not sure why I did tell you. Either way, my fault."

"Is this a sort of test? If it is, I have the best answer to this situation. It was entirely my fault."

"Haha, nice try in wanting to take the blame but it really was my fault. Some embarrassing secrets should be kept a secret. Pug, included."

"How long is the queue at customs?"

"It's clogged up. I'm pretty sure, if you put us to stand in a straight line, we'd reach Denver, Colorado."

"That bad, is it?"

"Worse."

"Suck it up, Pug."

"I sometimes wonder why I bother to call you."

"You hardly ever call me first. I'm the one that always calls you."

"Really. Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Huh. Interesting. I better step up my game."

"Yes, you should."

"Ok, that was the perfect opportunity for you to use your right answer. You know, 'No, Sophie. I shall continue to call you first.'"

"Stop trying to imitate me. It's a poor interpretation, Sophie. That said, you really should call me more often."

"..."