January 22nd, 2016

"Are you proud of me?"

"Why would I be proud of you?"

"Because I called you."

"Congratulations, you know how to use a phone."

"Hey!"

"Oh, I didn't know that we were starting this conversation all over again. Hi"

"That's not the type of 'Hey!' I meant."

"I don't particularly care."

"But seriously, you're not going to congratulate me in calling you first?"

"No."

"Come on, be nice, Daniel."

"I am being nice. Im always nice, which is more than I can say about you! Are you less of a raging bitch today or are you still jet lagged?"

"See, this is why I don't call you. You're being mean."

"How am I being mean?"

"You just are."

"Sophie, dearest, how are you feeling today? Is the long distance travelling still affecting your moods? Do you need me to come and fluff up your down pillows so you can continue to enjoy your cloud?"

"Why are you being weird?"

"I was being considerate."

"I don't think I like it."

"You just said I was mean and now that I'm being nice, you don't like it. Make up your bloody mind, Soph."

"You're being mean again."

"Jesus, Soph. It's Friday, chill out."

"I can't believe that you are telling me that. I feel as if our roles are being reversed. I don't like it."

"Mhm. How is the jet lag, though?"

"Terrible. I wish I could stay on my cloud a little longer but I had to come into the office to write up my notes from the trip. Plus, I needed to know is Rachel had fucked up or not."

"And, did she?"

"No, she didn't. I've trained her well."

"Or, maybe she's just that good that she didn't need you breathing down her neck and could actually do the job you employed her to do."

"Or there's that."

"So, there was no major drama while you were away?"

"Oh, there was drama. Isadora from cultures is hunting me down."

"Why, what did you do?"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Sophie?"

"Like I said, I didn't do anything. Hugo, however, did something and Isadora's taking it out on me."

"What did Hugo do?"

"Panda."

"Panda?"

"Yeah, Panda."

"Lion."