Arden Series

Book 2

Welcome back, Munchkins. As I said, there was going to be a sequel for Arden. Here it is! This is obviously book two, and in order for you to read the sequel, you must read the first book. I know a lot has happened, and before you start the sequel, I suggest you re-read the first book. A lot happened and if you don't recall most of the first book, you will be sort of lost. This book will be strictly dependent on the previous books and it's very detailed.  

 As for the name, if you don't know what the word delirium is-

Delirium: an acutely disturbed state of mind that occurs in fever, intoxication, and other disorders and is characterized by restlessness, illusions, and incoherence of thought and speech.

There you go. I actually hinted what the potential plot line of the second book in the first before the ending. What do you think it was? 

As for updates, I don't think i'm going to do the whole 'Publish the whole book at one time'. No. I'm not going to make a schedule either because that's going to drive me insane and it's going to stress me out even more than I already am. I guess I'll write like three chapters at a time. 

I hope you guys enjoy the book, until next time munchkins, 

-brittany.