46. Day At The Beach

B.E.A.C.H - Best Escape Anyone Can Have

H - Best Escape Anyone Can Have

***

Zane

"You fucking cheater, you can't do that!" Hayden yelled at me. I rolled my eyes, throwing the volleyball up and down in my hands.

"Man, shut up." I rolled the ball to him, it collected the sand as it went. "How do you cheat in volleyball?"

I could see Hayden glaring at me through the net. After a few days of building back our sanity, we all decided to go to the beach. Legrina was located on the coast and not too far away was the temple of Poseidon. We're going to check it out after we're done here.

The beach wasn't busy- there were only a couple people scattered. It was nice. The only sounds were the waves hitting against the sand, the wind blowing the few trees around, and Ali's stereo which he was blasting.

"You both suck anyway!" I heard Camilla's voice and turned to see her and Arden making their way back. She's been hanging out with us, you know since everything happened on Monday. The girl's wanted her to stay and it's evident that her, invading our Greece trip wasn't a coincidence. Also, I think she's trying to screw Perri.

Perri was currently enjoying himself in the water, but I haven't seen him on the surface for a while. Lucky bastard can stay under there for as long as he wants.

"Yeah?" Hayden answered. "We beat you last game."

"Luck," Camilla answered. She came over, Arden still following and began pushing me. "Now go back over on your side, so we can beat your ass." I didn't budge and I raised my eyebrows at her attempt. Camilla wasn't short, but she wasn't tall either. She had a streak of gold hair that hangs around her face- it looked normal. It was probably a decision based on the color of her shifting eyes.

"If you would kindly stop trying to strain yourself," I started looking down at Camilla. "I've noticed you've lost your shirt on your way back from the bathroom." Camilla was now wearing her full bathing suit, showing silver beads hanging out of her bellybutton. I looked at Arden who was also wearing her bikini top but kept her shorts on. "You too, smartass."

Arden gives me a pointed look. "If you haven't noticed, it's hot out here, okay and I think I'm going to pass out."

"Aww, poor thing." I mocked her.

"Would the baby like to lay down?" Hayden joined. Arden cut her eyes at the both of us.

"Would you just go over there, so we can beat your asses-" She gestured me under the net and once I returned to my side, we began a new game.

***

So the girls really did beat our asses. I mean really bad. Now, Hayden and I were sitting on the sand. A while ago, Perri joined us.