54. The Sun and Moon

He was the day, she was the night, He lived for misty mornings, she lived for crazy midnights, He was the sun, she was the moon, they were opposite souls...

***

Ace

Flipping through the pages of the book in front of me, the words were beginning to look blurry. I almost couldn't process what they were saying.

My mind was busy with thoughts of the girl that was sleeping on one of the wooden benches by the wall. I looked over to Armani and I smiled as I watched my girl breathing in and out softly against her arm. Her legs were pulled into her chest and her head rested against the wall. Absolutely adorable. I felt my chest squeeze. She fell asleep about an hour ago, shortly after the others left.

Arden had an idea- as always. After theorizing that Zakari and Kenai were somewhat related to Nikki, she decided that we could possibly gain more information faster.

As Camilla, Hayden, Armani and myself stayed here in Circe's study, the others went to Hadrian's Library. It was an ancient structure that used to be a building. Arden figured we could probably find a way to use the secret book house. We split up to look for more information on Kobalos, Harpies, and hopefully the history of Hera.

As Arden along with Perri, Ali, Zane, and Nikki went to check Hadrian's Library, that left the rest of us here at Circe's.

Thinking about Johanna and the things she's done, it made me want to frown. It made me wish that we never came on this Greece trip. I had no idea what the visions and weird dreams meant before...I still don't.

Yes, I've seen things that have happened in the past...but it's like...there were times where I was looking in the future- things that were bound to happen. They were confusing and slightly unsettling. It made me uneasy, the things that were happening. It was strange because a majority of the time, I couldn't really recall what I was dreaming about, or what I was seeing. It would be like as soon as I come back down to earth, the memory was gone almost completely. There would only be a dark void left, only a tiny grasp of what had happened.

Before we left for Greece, I had this strange dream about being in a maze. All of us. We were separated but I don't know why. I didn't know where we were, how we got there, or even why we were there...the only thing I could remember was some song stuck in my head.

At times, I would feel like I'm going out of my mind. I saw things that weren't actually there. Things that were false but seemed so real. Before her...accident, I think Armani was experiencing the same things.