69. Through Ace's Eyes

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. -Colin Powell

 -Colin Powell

***

Zane

"She's been catching us off guard with these visions, dreams, and optics for a while now. It's kind of driving us all insane." Hayden shook his head.

"Yeah, She's somehow recruited the Harpies and Kobalos in the city," Camilla added. "Not to mention Nikhole's cousins."

"Whoa." Lia blew out a breath.

Pia frowned as she tucked some brown hair behind her ear. "Wow, that's a lot to take in." She stated slowly.

"Yes, it is." I nodded my head. Urania and her sisters were curious about why us disparates were in Greece, why did we look like we've been through hell, and why we were looking for them of all people.

We told them about mostly everything. Hera and Johanna. How Johanna's been observing us and disparates around the world. How she escaped the underworld and how she's been gaining power by draining the blood of innocent mortals. How she's followed us around, tormented us- causing Harper to run for her life and Armani to lose her identity. We told them that she's been able to do certain things like travel through people's timeline and steal power from other diparates.

The only part we left out was Johanna finding Cronus. The Muses know about Johanna's ability to travel through timelines- they just don't know how she's able to do it yet.

"That's why we need your help." I continued.

"We found information that you all, my mother, and the Fates helped create the different prophecies and revelations-" Harper said. "We were wondering if you could share information about Hera and what happened to her down in the underworld."

"And...we need a spell to travel through timelines as well..." Perri added.

"Well, as for Hera- only a few know exactly what happened to her. Regarding her time in the underworld, no one can tell you exactly what happened." Polly informed us.

"However, we might be able to help you guys." Erato stood up. She stood and the sisters gathered around the large middle table.

Urania flicked her hand and a book from one of the shelves lifted and settled on the table in front of them. She gestured us all around the table.

"Now, I'm sure I'd be able to get an insight on how to defeat Hera's daughter." Nia flipped through the pages of the book. "Ace, my dear,"

Ace looked up at her. "The illusions and hallucinations you've been forgetting- I think I can retrieve them."