Cupcake

An annoying alarm echoed throughout Natsuki's room or so she felt, sliding her little finger across the 'set off alarm' option of her phone, the short girl got up surprisingly quick from her bed, got dressed for school and left, not before she grabbed the small plastic bag she had left next to her apartments door the night after.

Little time skip cuz I don't know what to add here and I just wanna get to the club part sorry

After the bell finally rang signaling the end of the day for those who weren't in any clubs, Yuri grabbed her stuff and left the classroom trying to avoid the four girls of her class who were so fond of making her feel like shit everytime they could.

The shy girl finally reached the clubroom, noticing she was the first one to arrive once again.

Shortly after a loud and bubbly girl jumped in the room "Helloooo ladies! Or lady hehe, it's usually you and Natsuki everytime I get here so I guess I got here quite early today, that's good right!", Yuri shyly smiled at her "Hello, Sayori, how are today?".

To which the girl with the red bow responded loud as ever "Fine thank you and youuu?" Yuri gave her a small giggle "Fine as well thank you". Sayori was about to speak something else just as she noticed the short and pink haired girl entering the classroom "Natssss! Hiyooo!", the always grumpy girl just shook her head "You're gonna leave permanent damage to my ears one of these days", the taller girl sitting in her desk quickly looked away avoiding eye contact with the short tempered girl hoping a fight between them wouldn't start for some reason.

"Hey Yuri, aren't you gonna say hello to me too?", Natsuki spoke now standing next to the shy bookworm who surprised and wondering when did she get there just looked at her quickly before looking down again "Hello, Natsuki", Yuri was getting mentally ready for what surely was coming next and wanted to leave already, however even more surprising was the little box put on her desk in front of her, the box had the shape of a white book clearly custom made with purple kitten stickers around it.

"Wha-What is this... I mean it is pre-pretty but why wo-would you leave it here and...", stricken by surprise once again and feeling heat rushing through her face she stopped talking as a small and soft finger pressed against her lips, "Just open the box would you?", now blushing even though the finger had been removed from her lips.

Yuri proceeded to open the small book box carefully to reveal a purple cupcake with little books made of frost around it, also with the word 'Sorry :3', still blushing Yuri looked at Natsuki with sparkling eyes "This is re-really good and lovely, who-who is it for?", the pink haired girl rolled her eyes smirking.

"For you, dummy! It's all purple and everything, who else is so purple but you!", blushing even more Yuri looked at the cupcake once again as she spoke "F-F-For me?! Bu-but I, why-why?" Not being able to structure a proper sentence anymore Yuri just started running her fingers across her long purple hair strands.

"I wanna make peaces with you, and also apologize for always fighting over anything I could think of, sooo... I-I'm sorry", Yuri managed to rise her head and look at her shorter clubmate, "I-I... You do-don't have to a-apologize, I-I should have paid more attention to-to your poems and...", the shy girl was again silenced by a little finger pressing against her lips making her feel more heat rush to her face.

"Oh shush Yuri, you didn't do anything wrong just accept my apologies would ya? And at least try the cupcake! I spent a lot of time making those little books with frost you know", Yuri just nodded and grabbed the cupcake taking a bite, savoring every last bit of it and finally speaking again.

"It is de-delicious, tha-thank you, Natsuki" she smiled softly at her pink clubmate causing her to blush a little and look away crossing her arms, "I know it is delicious" she smirked "I'm the master of cupcakes after all!", Yuri giggled softly making the shorter girl feel the blush on her cheeks hotter.

"So, friends?", the taller girl responded looking at the cupcake in her hands with soft eyes, "Ye-Yes, friends".

Sayori and Monika who had arrived at some point were watching with eyes wide opened at the scene, to which the girl with the red bow whispered to the other "I ship it", the brunnete just left her fist there in the air waiting for Sayori who immediately responded by bumping fists.