Shopping

The sun began to rise and peeked through thin crevices of Yuri's black curtains that were doing their best to keep the sunlight from invading the room. It was this time Yuri who woke up first. She was still holding dearly to her small teddy bear like lover. Yuri smiled happily enjoying the always dear feeling of warmth inside her chest moments like this caused. The taller girl, rubbed herself against Natsuki's back and took a deep breath letting Natsuki's sweet strawberry scent of her hair intoxicate her. The pink haired girl then moved signaling her own awakening. "Good morning my beloved", Yuri spoke softly to Natsuki's ear. "Nnmmmgh kiss me good morning dummy", the petite girl whined still half asleep. Yuri blushed lightly at the request but giggled quietly and pressed her lips on Natsuki's temple. "Hmm wha- ah! You're being a pervert dummy this early?", the shorter girl said now fully awake from that kiss. "You asked for it though", Yuri chuckled and kept cuddling with her lover. "I-I did no such thing!", Natsuki replied embarrassed to which Yuri only replied with another quick kiss on Natsuki's cheek. Her tsundere heart couldn't help but melt once again.

After the happy couple got up and did their morning routines they discussed how to spend the final day of the weekend. Eventually Natsuki convinced her girlfriend to go on another date, this time it was Yuri who choose what kind. Shopping.

The girls left Yuri's house around noon and walked hand in hand to the nearest shopping mall. "So why do you want to go shopping babe?", Natsuki asked. "Umm, y-you promise not to laugh if I tell you?", Yuri replied hiding her flushed face behind her hair. "Of course! You I'm mean but not THAT mean", Natsuki flashed a toothy smile at Yuri. "Heh, you are actually really sweet if anything... A-Anyway! Umm well I-I want you to pick some clothes for me... I-I want to look pretty for you. I pretty much wear the same kind of clothes always since it is all I-I have because my old clothes do not fit me anymore because of the size, s-so I would like to wear something you think it looks good on me s-so you look at me more and- A-A-AH! Sorry I rambled too much...", Yuri said blushing deep red. Natsuki was surprised by Yuri's words and felt the butterflies in her stomach going at it again. "Yuri", the pink tsundere said calmly. "Y-Yes?", Yuri asked nervously. "You're so adorable I swear to Zeus", Natsuki said giggling happily. Yuri blushed even more at the compliment. "I love you", Natsuki said quietly but loud enough for Yuri to listen as she looked away smiling. "I love you too", Yuri replied smiling warmly to herself.

Minutes later the girls arrived at the mall and after scanning through various kinds of clothing shops Natsuki found what she was looking for. The shorter girl left Yuri outside one of the changing rooms waiting as she went and collected various pieces of clothes for Yuri to try. Natsuki came back with a excited expression flashing her canines at her girlfriend. "Here! Try these!", the pink haired one said handing varios clothes to her lover. "D-Do I really have to? T-There is a lot of people around a-and-", the shy girl mumbled nervous but was cut off by Natsuki's finger pressing against her lips. "Please?", Natsuki said looking at Yuri with puppy eyes and the cutest expression Yuri's mortal eyes would ever witness. "Yes!", the bookworm said admitting her defeat in her mind.

A few minutes later the door opened and Yuri came out one step at a time like she was trying to sneak into some government's secret facility. When her full figure was finally at the sight of Natsuki the shorter girl almost dropped her phone she was looking at while she waited. Yuri was wearing a long sleeved light brown shirt on top. For the lower part she was wearing black pantyhose under a black flat skirt that covered a little up her knees and a couple of dark violet high heels. Natsuki was astonished but proud at the same time at her outfit picking ability. Yuri's mature figure fit perfectly for that sexy office lady like outfit. "Nat, you're a fucking genius", the pink one thought to herself. "H-H-How do I look?", Yuri asked embarrassed and quite nervous for Natsuki's long silence. "Se- I-I mean you look great! I-I really like it", Natsuki said unable to control her blush. "Y-You really think so?", Yuri said playing with one her purple strands of hair nervously. "OF COURSE I THINK SO! Woman, look at you, you're the best looking girl in this freaking town!", Natsuki replied as she walked to her girlfriend and forced her to look at herself in the mirror. "T-Thank you, b-but I do not believe I am the best look-", Yuri began saying but was suddenly interrupted. "Oooohhh nononononono! I ain't taking that shut from you today, you are freaking gorgeous so deal with it! Now wait here I'm gonna get something else, I got another brilliant idea!", the hot headed girl said as she ran across the shop excitedly.