Scars

"Hello! Earth to Yuri!", Natsuki said as she waved her hand in front of Yuri's face. "E-Eh?! I-I am sorry!", the shy one replied startled. "Geez were you even listening to what I said? It was really hard for me to say it...", the pink one said as she folded her arms and looked off to the side embarrassed. "A-Ah, y-yes! Every single w-word, it is  just t-that it go me t-thinking...", Yuri replied shyly. "Heh, about what?", Natsuki asked curiously as light blush could be seen on her cheeks. "U-Umm stuff...", the taller girl replied nervously. "Humm okay then", the girl with the pink hair replied a little disappointed. "I-I am sorry, d-did I upset you?", Yuri asked with bitterness in her voice. "E-Eh? No, no, no! I-I just, umm, anyway, what should we do now?", the shorter girl said changing the topic. "Umm, I-I do not know... S-Sorry I-I am such a boring p-person...", the bookworm replied with insecurity. "You're not! Geez, okay then I'll choose, ehhh, do you have any board games or something? That should be fun while we think of something better to do", the feisty girl replied. "Oh, umm, I-I have Monopoly, it is i-in my room, s-should I go get it?", Yuri replied. "Let's go get it", Natsuki said as she started to make her way to the room followed by her taller friend.

"So, where is it?", Natsuki asked glancing around the room. "I-It is on the top of that shelf I-I think", the purple one said pointing to a large piece of furniture in the corner of the room. Natsuki approached to it and examined the shelf. "I obviously can't reach it, you get it", the pink haired girl said moving aside as Yuri simply nodded and raised her arms stretching a bit to reach the box on top. Natsuki was looking at her friend as she did this and immediately noticed when the taller girl's sleeves folded down with the movement and saw her forearms full of scars that seemed to be caused by some sort of cut or scratch. Natsuki immediately grabbed Yuri's arm who finally realized the situation and nervously tried to mutter something in shock for what her friend had just saw. "Yuri! What happened to you?! How or who did this to you?!", the shorter girl said in an extremely worried tone. "I-I-I... Y-You... I-I can n-not...", Yuri muttered nervously as she pulled her arm away from Natsuki's hands and rolled down her sleeves trying to hide what had already been discovered. Tears began rolling down the shy girl's face as she collapsed onto the ground hiding her face behind her hands.

Natsuki was still astonished by what she just saw with the worry only growing up eating her from the inside as she needed to know who did that to her friend. The pink tsundere kneeled down and without much thinking wrapped her slender arms around Yuri, embracing her as she began to speak. "I-I don't know who did this to you but I swear I'm gonna make them paid for it. Was it those four assholes? Because this is too fucking much!", Natsuki said feeling her blood boiling at the thought of the 4 bullies hurting her dear friend. Yuri kept sobbing uncontrollably for a few seconds that felt like hours and finally managed to speak. "N-No, i-it was not them. I-I did this t-to myself", the purple haired girl said as she sobbed. Natsuki let go of the embrace from the shock of the answer and looked at her friend in disbelief. "W-Why would you do this to yourself...", Natsuki asked as she felt about to break down as well clenching her fists. "Be-because I deserve it! I-I am useless and w-worthless and u-ugly and a freak and no-nobody wants to be a-around me! E-Even my parents do-do not want to be around me tha-that has to be why they always go away! And now you m-must be thinking I am gross and creepy and n-now you are going to l-leave me too!", Yuri said while tears rolled down her face uncontrollably and finally hid her face behind her hands again when she finished, not wanting to see the face of disgust Natsuki surely had right now. "Y-You are an idiot...", the shorter girls face darkened as she began to spoke. "You didn't listen to any of what I said, you liar", she said as tears began to form on her eyes. Yuri was just waiting for the moment Natsuki would call her a freak as well and leave for good. "I TOLD YOU I LIKED TO BE AROUND YOU AND THAT I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU!", Natsuki finally exploded as tears rolled down her face. "It was hard for me to be honest with my feelings there and you didn't listen! Stop thinking for me! I decide what I want to do!", the pink girl said as she kept crying. "I-I always ruin everything! You m-must hate how gross and stupid I am! You will remember t-the freak I am every time you see this horrible scars!", Yuri said exploding with frustration as she rolled up her sleeve and showed it to her friend again, hoping that would be enough for her to leave her already and be done with this torture.

Natsuki did not hesitate and quietly took Yuri's hand that was in front of her between her own. Disbelief could start to be seen on Yuri's face. The shorter girl rubbed the taller girls hand gently, she then hold her hand with one hand while she started to run her fingers across the scarred pale skin careful not to hurt her. She pulled her arm closer and as Yuri could feel now the pink tsundere's tears falling down across her skin. Natsuki slowly pulled the arm closer to her face until Yuri felt her soft lips pressing gently on the damaged skin of her forearm, the girl with pink hair planted a couple more gentle pecks on her skin and finally released her arm. Yuri could not believe what just happened as she was neither able to mutter a single word, she simply stared at her damaged skin as she remembered the feeling of her friends lips pressing against her skin time and time again. Tears had stopped forming on her eyes as Yuri's gaze remained undisturbed. "I don't think you're gross, I would never think that", the pink one said in a quiet voice as she wiped her tears off her face. She then stood up and spoke one last time, "I want to do this properly, I don't know how it will work but I just feel it's the only thing left to do, meet me at the park under the tree where we read together that time... And you better be there!", The feisty one finally said pointing a finger in her usual tsundere manner at the girl still kneeled on the floor who had finally turned her head up to see her, before finally running away from there.

Yuri remained there for a few minutes, until her mind could process everything that just happened. She finally stood up, rolled her sleeves back up and began making her way out of her house to the place where her next big destination awaited for her.