Weekend

Holy fudge brothers! I never expected to get 1k reads really. Thank you very much for taking time to read this thing. I know it's not any good really but I'm glad you give it a chance. Anywho, here comes another long fluffly weekend for our favorite couple, you've been warned.

After the poem events in the club, Natsuki and Yuri explained to Monika and Sayori what happened and told them not to worry. Yuri even gave Natsuki a quick kiss on her cheek to prove it to them, which almost made Sayori faint from excess of sugar. They laughed together despite Natsuki's embarrassment and so the rest of the day and week continued for the girls. Natsuki would go to Yuri's house everyday after school and spend most of the time she could with her, whether it was reading, watching movies or for the affection sessions she secretly loved and secretly hoped would happen everytime she was there. Yuri has clinged to her girlfriends even more that week, she would hug her and kiss her at school everytime she made sure no one was watching since Natsuki got embarrassed easily. For Natsuki's fortune, everyday her lover was with her at home Yuri would not miss the chance to show her love and would cuddle and kiss her reminding her how much she loved her. And so Friday and the start of the weekend came.

The happy couple where now on heading home after saying goodbye bye and wishing her friends at the club a nice weekend. Natsuki and Yuri were holding hands as they walked outside the school building. Yuri noticed a familiar figure at the gates, a girl with long twintails of black hair, a sight the purple haired girl did not like to see much. Natsuki noticed her too and they tried to walk past her and ignore her. However the girl walked up to them and tried to get their attention. "Emm, hi!", she said making Natsuki to turn her head and shoot her a warning glare. "What? Haven't you and your circle jerk had enough or do you want me make you another scar?", the shorter girl said as she turned to face her with Yuri next to her still holding her hand. "N-No, it's just me right now, my friends left earlier. Listen, I just wanna talk real quick, please", Erika said glancing at Yuri occasionally as she replied to Natsuki. "Fine, you got one minute, but if this is some kind of luring to another one of your friends schemes you'll regret it", Natsuki said slightly annoyed. "Thanks. Umm Yuri", the twintailed girl said look at the taller girl. "E-Eh, yes?", Yuri replied a little surprised. "To make it short, I'm sorry. I wanna apologise for all the mean things that I've ever said or did to you.  And I assure you my friends are also sorry for that but I think they are still swallowing their pride to tell you, and you umm, what's your name?", Erika asked looking at the pink haired girl. "Natsuki", she replied bluntly. "Natsuki, I apologise for the things I said to you as well, anyways I know I don't deserve your forgiveness or whatsoever but I'm fine as long as you listened to me", Erika finally said adding a traditional japanese reverence. Natsuki and Yuri were both surprised for such an unexpected turn of events and looked at each other in disbelief.

Eventually, it was Yuri who replied. "I-I forgive you", the taller girl said with a smile. Erika lifted her head to look at her with sparkling eyes and a smile of her own. "Thank you! You truly are a good per-", the black haired girl said but was suddenly cut off. "Ye, ye, if she forgives you then I guess I do too, your time is up by the way, so we're leaving, bye", Natsuki said coldly and started to walk dragging her taller girlfriend with her. Natsuki gave a quick glance as she walked away at the twintailed girl who was still smiling and looking at her girlfriend with those sparkly light brown eyes. Natsuki felt a knot in her stomach.

As the girls were walking home Yuri felt tension coming from her girlfriend, she got a little worried and spoke to break the ice. "Umm, so a-are you staying over t-the weekend after all?", Yuri asked nervously. "Eh, ah yeah, I got my stuff and everything, so I won't have to wear the same clothes for three days", Natsuki said as she broke from her trance. "I-I am glad your father gave you permission", Yuri said smiling. "Yeah, he was happy he will have the house for himself", Natsuki replied distant. "Umm, w-we have my house for ourselves too", Yuri said in a cheerful tone trying to make her lover smile. "Yeah", it was all Natsuki said. Yuri felt a tug on her heart and then both remained silent for the rest of the way while Yuri wondered what was wrong with her girlfriend.