Suspension

Omiko Imai knew the first thing she needed to do was apologise to the couple of the literature club, as well as warning everyone about the danger her previous blackmailer could mean to them.

The mint haired girl was walking through the halls of the school full of students who were either ready to go home or heading to their respective clubs.

Before she could go upstairs to the second floor where the literature club was, Omiko felt something grabbing her wrist and covering her mouth, dragging her inside a room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As hesitant as Yuri was of asking her pink girlfriend about the rumours, the purple one still was being driven crazy and growing more and more anxious. Probably the club wasn't the best place to talk about that but she needed to know soon.

Before Yuri stopped hugging Natsuki while they read as usual, Monika approached them with a look of concern on her face, stopping Yuri's intentions.

"Girls, bad news, Sayori texted me saying she and Ryona won't be attending club today", Monika said. "Don't get me wrong, but what's the bad part about that, they probably just wanna make out somewhere", Natsuki said dismissively. "If you let me finish. She said Ryona and two of her classmates got in a fight and now she's at the principal's office", Monika continued. "A-Are they alright though?", Yuri asked concerned. "Sayori and Ryona? Yeah, they are. The other two students... Not so much", Monika said smiling awkwardly. "Why did they fight though?", Natsuki asked now looking worried. "I don't know, Sayori told me she'd tell us later. For now I guess we have to wait and see if there's something we can do for them", Monika replied.

"By the way, there's something that's been bugging me these days. You guys know where's Erika?", Monika asked as Natsuki and Yuri both glanced at the twintailed girls usual seat only to find it empty. "N-Now that you mention it, I didn't see her in class today", Yuri said. "She's been acting weird since last week, she only attended club twice last week and now Yuri says she's skipping school. She did text me at some point last week saying she was busy with stuff. I wonder what she's up to", Monika said with a hand on her hip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss Aono, I have received a report from the infirmary about the students you assaulted. A broken nose, a couple of broken ribs, aside from other minor injuries. You do realize this isn't something to be taken lightly, don't you?", the principal said with a serious look. "Yes, sir...", Ryona said with crossed arms looking off to the side.

"Principal, please, I told you she was just defending me, those two were getting physical with me first!", Sayori, who had convinced the principal to let her give her version of the story, said looking at the bald man with pleading eyes. "I understand that, but as much as she wanted to stand up for you, that was no way of doing it, she could've just talked to them or call a teacher, and the first thing she did was, however, punch that boy in the face", the chubby man said. "B-But...", Sayori muttered unable to find a better argument. "It's okay Sayori, I get into this kind of trouble a lot, I have already accepted whatever punishment I need", Ryona said placing a hand on her lovers shoulder, smiling at her.

After some more minutes of talk, the principal finally made up his mind. "Miss Aono, this time simple detention won't be enough and I have to face some angry parents surely the following days. So, you will be suspended for one month starting tomorrow, you already know the implications so, that's all for now. Now please go home, I have another issue to deal with", the bald man said and Ryona simply nodded, getting up from the chair and placing her hands on Sayori's shoulder, gently pushing her to the exit, as they peach haired girl was still trying to mumble something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After talking to Monika about some of the recently odd events Natsuki and Yuri had gone back to her reading.