Worry

Almost 3 weeks after she began reading Natsuki's favorite series, Omiko was finally done with all volumes and found herself troubled on how to continue getting closer to Natsuki as she was forced to.

During this time, things have been going similar to the first two days of Omiko's attempts to get closer to the tsundere, she would sometimes grab her hand or trip on her due to convenient accidents or so. Yuri's worry and silent anger meanwhile kept growing stronger.

"Alright! It seems you're finally done! So what do you think, pretty great isn't it?", Natsuki said as she retrieved the last volumes of Parfait Girls from Omiko. "Yes, it was really fun, I enjoyed it, thank you, Natsuki-senpai", Omiko replied while she desperately tried to think of something else to keep Natsuki around.

"You should watch the anime now, it's good too and quite loyal to the manga", Natsuki said smiling happy as Omiko saw her chance. "Mmm I don't think I can", Omiko said sounding disappointed. "And why's that?", Natsuki asked crossing her arms over her chest. "Ummm because... My parents don't like that I watch that kind of stuff, they say I should just watch stuff useful for my education", Omiko said, knowing she was lying. "Hmmm can't you like watch it from your phone or something?", Natsuki said. "M-Maybe, but... It may sound stupid but I like to watch shows and that kind of stuff on a big screen like a TV or a computer at least", Omiko lied once again. "I got it! You could watch it somewhere else where your parents won't know", Natsuki said confidently. "W-Where though?", Omiko faked innocence. "You could come to my place! I'm always up for rewatching that one", Natsuki said flashing a toothy smile at the girl. "T-That would be great", Omiko replied. "Are you free this Saturday?", Natsuki asked. "Yes, I believe so", Omiko said. "Cool then, come over whenever you want then, I'll be there all day", the pink one said. "I will, thank you, senpai", Omiko said and with that Natsuki went back to read with her girlfriend.

During the past weeks, Omiko had been averting Yuri's now deathly glares every time Natsuki would come and talk to her, and as much as that made her feel awful, she had to withstand it.

Needless to say observing how Erika and Ryona continued fighting for Sayori's heart, everyday didn't help her at all as she wished she could at least participate herself a little.

Moving onto Friday, Yuri was testing her head on Natsuki's lap as she ran her fingers through her long purple hair, all while they watched a movie as usual. Yuri then reached for one of Natsuki's hands and grabbed it, bringing her closer to her face, as she began tracing kisses all over it. "Darling?", Yuri said. "Yeah?", Natsuki replied while she continued petting her girlfriend and watching the movie. "I would like to go somewhere tomorrow, you know a date to get something to eat at some nice restaurant maybe", Yuri said rubbing her nose against Natsuki's hand lovingly. "Tomorrow you said?", Natsuki said distracting herself a little from the movie. "Yes, is it not convenient for you?", Yuri asked a little concerned. "Yeah, actually I invited Omiko to come to my place tomorrow, we're gonna watch an anime, but I can give you all of my Sunday, is that okay?", Natsuki said pinching Yuri's nose as her expression had gone blank like.

"Babe? Earth to apology planet!", Natsuki said louder until Yuri finally gave signs of life other than breathing. "A-Ah! Sorry, I spaced out a little... It is okay, Sunday is fine too", Yuri said clutching Natsuki's hand against her chest. "Thanks beautiful", Natsuki said kissing Yuri's cheek softly.

Later that night, as the couple was in bed already, before falling asleep they were doing their one of their little affection sessions at the request of Yuri.

The shy girl pressed her lips against Natsuki's desperately and repeatedly kissing her. Yuri then grasped for some air and began tracing kisses down Natsuki's jaw, sucking on her skin a little, then down to her neck until she left some love marks there.