Reward

Big fat warning: Smut throughout this entire chapter, so feel free to skip it if you want brothers.

The cold October night made its presence and inside a big and elegant house two girls had found warm in each other for such an environment.

Yuri felt her body temperature was rising uninterruptedly, every kiss her lover would left on the pale skin of her neck would give her an unrivaled sensation of... Something that wasn't just love, but something else along with that. She wasn't sure what it was yet, but one thing she was sure of it's that she liked it.

Natsuki continued tracing soft and slow kisses along Yuri's neck up to her jaw and finally to her mouth. The shorter girl had managed to free herself from her girlfriends long arms and moved on top of her. Natsuki reached for Yuri's lips almost desperately and kissed her deeply.

In a not so surprising bold move of her, the pink haired girl stack her tongue delicately between her girlfriends lips and pushed gently. Yuri was a little surprised but immediately allowed her to explore the inside of her mouth. Natsuki continued the kiss and used her tongue to explore her lovers mouth a little before wrapping it around her tongue. Yuri responded moving her tongue slowly around Natsuki's making sure of savour and enjoy every second of it, mixing their saliva in the process. The kiss gradually turned into a wet and deep one and continued for a while.

Finally Natsuki pulled away from the exchange, leaving a very thin thread of spit between them still connecting their mouths. Both girls started panting as they reached for air. The petite girl then moved a little backwards and grabbed the lower ends of Yuri's lavender sweater and started rolling it up, slowly exposing Yuri's bare abdomen then the lower half of her bra. Yuri simply stared with her face as full of blush as people filling hell, almost hypnotized by the sight of her girlfriend removing her clothes and only reacted lifting her upper half a little along with her arms allowing Natsuki to completely remove her sweater.

The taller girl laid down again without saying a word as she felt her breath getting heavier biting the back of her hand softly as she waited for her Natsuki to do more.

The shorter girl stared at her girlfriends almost bare torso, her black lace bra the only thing still there. It made her look so mature and sexy she thought. Natsuki crawled up to her chest and was about to slide a hand under her lovers bra until Yuri spoke.

"W-Wait", the taller girl suddenly said. "What's wrong? You don't want me to continue?", Natsuki asked as she started feeling insecure Yuri might not want to do it yet. "N-No! It is not that... I-It is just that is my f-first time and I-I...", Yuri said suddenly stopping as she didn't know how to put it into words and looked off to the side embarrassed and afraid she might have ruined the moment. Thankfully for her, Natsuki seemed to understand just exactly what she needed and crawled up a little bit more. The smaller girl still on top, looked at her girlfriend face to face and with one of her hands intertwined her fingers with hers and proceeded to give her soft and reassuring kiss. "Is this better?", Natsuki asked in a soft and gentle voice. "Yes, you may have me now, my love", Yuri said with a warm smile as Natsuki kept holding her hand.

The pink haired girl then kissed Yuri's neck softly again for bit before licking it slowly. Yuri held on tight on Natsuki's hand bit her lip trying to contain herself. Natsuki noticed this and used her other hand to finally slide it under Yuri's bra. Natsuki felt how her hand was not big enough to grasp the large breast of her girlfriend, which made her a little jealous but more than that, it pleased her greatly.

Finally fulfilling her deepest desires, Natsuki massaged Yuri's breast gently at first before going a little bit rougher as she squeezed it softly. Yuri bit not the back of her almost unable to control herself. Natsuki would not let her do so as she began sucking on the skin of her lovers neck repeatedly, as she grabbed Yuri's nipple between her fingers and rubbed it gently. Yuri couldn't hold it anymore and let out a loud moan that she immediately tried to contain again as she bit the back of her hand again. Natsuki would not let her and quickly moved her bra off the way revealing the full majesty of Yuri's breasts. Natsuki felt her body getting even hotter at the sight and then moved her face to the other breast while she kept rubbing and gripping the other. The petite girl then trailed soft and wet kisses around it, before sliding her tongue up to the nipple. Natsuki wrapped her tongue around it and lick it softly before closing its mouth on it sucking it gently for a while. Yuri once again couldn't control herself and let out a couple of quiet moans still holding tight to her girlfriends hand while she felt the pleasure growing stronger.