Papa

Quick fact: For Natsuki's father I'm gonna go from the concept "It is unknown if Natsuki's home life was always too awful or if it got like that because of Monika messing with the files" because yes, at least during act 2 we know Natsuki's home life is really bad, but also from one of Natsuki's poems it hints it was not always that bad, but anyway it is too much speculation and basically open to interpretation but as you saw with Yuri, consider the girls problems at their minimum, like the cutting for Yuri was not that bad yet, Natsuki's home life is not that bad yet, and if get to write about Sayoris depression it won't be that bad yet. Basically no corrupted files at all and they all still have decent solutions. Why? I just don't want to make it too rough and give my babies more happy moments. And just for the record, I hate Natsuki's dad as much as you do.

The weekend was finally here for our favorite couple. Their Friday went by smoothly, they spent their day together as they liked, no major upsets and went they went to bed they fell asleep during their goodnight kiss, feeling each other's soft breaths through the peaceful night.

The Saturday at Yuri's was spent quietly as well, mostly because Natsuki spent most of the day making up to Yuri as she promised filling her face with kisses and reminding her how much she loved her.

As the evening fell and Natsuki and Yuri continued her affection session, at the pink haired girls apartment a skinny drunk man enjoyed his day off watching his sports shows and having a glass of his favorite sake. The pink haired man got up from the couch and went to grab his pair of scissors he kept on a shelf nearby to cut open a cardboard box of a new remote controller he bought earlier. As he couldn't find them anywhere there or  his room he remembered he had a daughter who attended school and possibly had to use them but forgot to put them back in their place, something he would scold her later for if he had the energy. The pink haired man entered her daughter's room and looked for his scissors, he went straight to her daughter's desk and found them quickly laying under pieces of pink paper. He was about to leave but a piece of crumpled notebook paper caught his attention for some reason, it probably was the remains of a failed homework or some shit like that, he thought but he felt attracted to the papers content for some odd reason so he took it a gave it a quick glance.

A few moments later, the skinny man finished reading the contents of the paper and held it with trembling hands out of anger. It was some kind of love poem titled "I'll be your beach". The drunk man maybe wasn't the smartest person in the world but could recognize very well a love letter or love poem. Thoughts began to rush to his anger fogged mind. "Now all makes sense, how could I be so stupid! No, I'm not, that fucking brat thinks I'm stupid and has been fooling me for a while. Staying over at a friend's house my ass!! This bitch got herself some fucking horny teenager that's giving her food and money for her ass. Of course, that's the only possible explanation, why else would she stop draining my money out of my wallet. I know very well where this is going, because it is not something good. At this age there are a great amount of cases of high school girls getting pregnant and becoming single mothers because the immature horny assholes that put their small dick there ran away from the responsibility and leave the burden to them and the girls parents. There's no fucking way I let my daughter get pregnant by some horny teenager and passing the burden to me, I have enough with one 17 year old burden still living in my house for another to crash and live here for at least another 10 or 15 years! Fuck no, I'm this close to have my freedom back when she turns 18 and she can start looking for a job and other place to live. God fucking dammit I gotta call that brat and tell her to come back right fucking now!". As the angry man's train of thoughts stopped briefly he went back to the living room and grabbed his phone.

The sun was setting and the last traces of sunlight little by little abandoned Yuri's living room. In the couch a pink haired girl could be seen laying on top of someone. "Did I tell you you're beautiful?", the pink tsundere said with a sweet smile. "Yes you did", the purple haired girl below her replied giggling. "Then just deal with it", Natsuki replied as she leaned down and pressed her lips against her lovers while ran her hands gently across her long purple hair. Yuri kissed back as she traced her long fingers down Natsuki's back. Yuri was feeling bold and as she was about to try the riskiest move in her entire life and move her hands down beyond Natsuki's back a hell is sound killed all of her intentions. "Aaaagh, why do I always forget to turn my stupid phone off", Natsuki said as she sighed annoyed and got up to answer the call. Yuri a little upset as well sat back down and fixed her hair as she watched her girlfriend talk.

"Hi, papa", Natsuki replied with her kindest tone. "You stupid brat come back home this instant!", The angry man replied. "B-But papa you said I could stay with my friend until-", Natsuki said stuttering as she started to get nervous. "I don't fucking care, you better come back in the next 15 minutes or I'll find you and bring you here myself!", Natsuki's father finally said as he hung up abruptly. Natsuki started trembling which Yuri immediately noticed getting up and running to her girlfriends side pulling her into a hug. "W-What is wrong, love? W-Why are you t-trembling?", Yuri asked nervously. "I can't explain right now, I gotta go home right now, please forgive me", Natsuki said as she freed herself from the embrace and ran upstairs to get her stuff, coming back in less than a minute. Yuri waited for her at the door and gave her a quick kiss on her lips. "please text me as soon as you can", Yuri said. Natsuki nodded and began to run in her house direction. Yuri went back to the couch and sat down trying to calm down as she held her phone tight waiting for new of her girlfriend.

Natsuki opened the door of her apartment and walked to the living room with sweat all over her. "I'm back papa, why did y-", a loud smack cut the girl off as she moved her hand to her throbbing cheek. "You stupid slut did you think you could fool me forever or what?!", The angry man yelled. "I-I don't know what you're talking about papa, I would never- aaagh!", Natsuki felt her fathers grip on the hair of the back of her head. "You think I wouldn't know about your little adventures out there?!", the skinny man said throwing his daughter against the wall. "Papa I swear I-!", Natsuki tried to explain in a last effort but was silenced she felt her fathers shoe draining the air out of her as he kicked her stomach. "Listen to me, and listen very well, you're not going to see whoever you were giving your ass to ever again, you hear me?! From now on you're gonna come home immediately after school, not a fucking minute later or you'll face the consequences! No more going out on weekends either, you're gonna stay here and do something useful for once like clean the fucking bathroom!", the pink haired man shouted as she gave one final smack across her daughter's face who was sitting in the ground. "Now go to your fucking room and don't come out until morning, and don't even try to get away because I will find you and beat the crap out of you and anyone that gets in the way!", he said and finally went back to sit on his couch, drinking the remains of the sake straight from the bottle. Natsuki with great effort got up and quietly stumbled her way to her room, closing the door in silence.

The TV was off and the skinny man on the couch let the silence fill the entire apartment. Maybe a product of the high dosis of alcohol in his body but he could very well hear every sound in the surroundings not matter how quiet they were, even the rats running behind the walls, but the sound that filled his head was that of an innocent girl sobbing quietly behind a nearby door. The man gripped a glass that he had been drinking his sake from so hard that it shattered on his palm making small cuts across his fingers as well and a bitterness that was not caused by the alcohol he just drank filled his throat.

Yuri felt an anxiety and worry she had been forgetting about in the last couple of weeks making their way back to her mind and body. She waited nearly two hours just sitting on the couch checking the chat window where she and her lover had talked about so many things. She opened the chat every 30 seconds as if that would make the text she waited for come any sooner. Finally a sound that startled her came out of her phone as she quickly tapped on the notification.

Lovely cupcake: hi
Purple dummy: Is everything okay?! Why did you leave so soon? Please tell me you are okay.
Lovely cupcake: im okay
Purple dummy: I am glad. Do you want to talk about what happened?
Lovely cupcake: Not right now, sorry
Purple dummy: Do not worry about it. Just know that I am here for you, my love.
Lovely cupcake: thank you
Purple dummy: Will you be able to come over tomorrow?
Lovely cupcake: no, im sorry, I'll have to explain this to you when we meet at school
Purple dummy: It is okay. As long as you are fine, I can wait for you. I always will.
Lovely cupcake: I love you
Purple dummy: I love you too my darling.
Lovely cupcake: I'll text you tomorrow when I can, ok? Right now I just want to sleep
Purple dummy: Okay, my love. Sweet dreams and remember I love you the most in the world ❤️
Lovely cupcake: thanks and I love you even more
Purple dummy: You are a sweetheart ❤️
Lovely cupcake: ❤️

Yuri didn't feel like doing much after that, she went to bed early that Saturday and hoped everything would be better the following day.