Car

After standing there for a couple of minutes, holding the knife in her pocket, Yuri finally tossed it into the trash with trembling hands.

The purple one returned to the club and found Natsuki walking around the place like a mosquito, apparently worried.

As soon as Yuri entered the room, Natsuki ran and caught her with a big hug burying her face in her chest. "Yuri, I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't do anything, she kissed me and it took me by surprise, you know I would never cheat on you", Natsuki said quickly with a nervous voice. "Do you love me?", Yuri asked calmly. "Eh? Of course I do! More than anything in the world! You're my purple dummy", Natsuki said with her best smile, looking up at her girlfriend who was looking at her as well with deep violet eyes. "Tell me that you love me", Yuri said bringing her closer to her body. "I love you", Natsuki said looking Yuri in the eye. "You will never leave me, right?", Yuri asked. "Never, I will be always there for you", Natsuki said hugging her girlfriend tighter. Yuri's eyes went wide open for a moment as if she remembered something and then hugged back her girlfriend lovingly.

Monika knew Omiko's secret the moment she first talked to her a few days later after the festival. Of course she didn't say anything and really felt bad for the poor girl and hoped things could go well for her and Sayori.

The brunette did notice the odd change in her through the last month, but never really had a chance to talk to her since then.

Now that she did, Monika took her to another classroom before returning to the club so she could know what was really going on. "Omiko, why did you do it?", Monika asked concerned. "I... I guess I just like her", Omiko lied and of course Monika knew it. "Well, as much as you do, she's Yuri's girlfriend, you need to respect that. Please apologise to them as soon as you feel better, you can go home right now if you want", Monika said placing a hand on her shoulder, playing along with her lie. "I will, thank you, Monika", Omiko said sadly.

So someone is forcing her to do this, threatening her with revealing her secret. That's so low. She doesn't know who they are though... Hmmm I knew there was something odd going on. I need to find a way to help her...

Omiko and Monika then returned to the classroom and found Yuri and Natsuki hugging. Monika smiled relieved things seemed to be okay between the two. Omiko just headed to her seat, grabbed her bag and quietly left the classroom, unable to face the couple.

It was almost time to leave when Sayori and her new girlfriend returned to the literature club. "We're back guys!", Sayori said cheerful as ever. Yuri and Natsuki who had gone to their usual corner and were cuddling quietly, smiled waving a hand, Monika simply smiled sweetly. "I see you're lively as ever, don't bother standing up because you'll fall on your butt when you hear what I have to say, or should I say what I'm about to do?", Sayori scratched her chin as she realized. "Anyway, look", Sayori said and then turned around planting a quick peck on Ryona's lips who blushed madly. The three other club members didn't seem surprised and just smiled.

"Awww come on, at least act like you're surprised!", Sayori pouted. "Honestly Sayori, if you two didn't make out by the end of this month I would've locked you both inside that closet and I'd only let you out until I heard one of you two moan", the pinkette said sighing causing Ryona to blush even more if that was possible. "I-I agree with her", Yuri added. "Congratulations girls, I'm happy for you two!", Monika said smiling sweetly at the two as unamused as the pink and purple couple as she knew a while ago who Sayori's heart belonged to.

Eventually, the club was dismissed and everyone went home with their own stuff concerning each. Yuri and Natsuki trying to forget what happened with Omiko. Monika thinking of a way to help the first year member and who was behind this mess. Sayori and Ryona embracing the love of their new relationship.