Pictures

After her Saturday hang out with the newest club member, Yuri came back home and texted her girlfriends hoping they could talk for some time.

Natsuki spent most of her weekend doing more cleaning and pretty much anything her father ordered to.

As another week passed, school had been the same. The pink and purple couple tried to spend as much time as they could. Natsuki little by little did her best to overcome her embarrassment and allow her girlfriend to show her affection. Natsuki did her best to return the favor as well.

Natsuki was still trapped home which Erika kept taking advantage of as she walked the shy beauty home everyday.

The twintailed girl patiently kept trying to earn her crush's trust. She'd talk to her even more often now and finally as Sunday came again she decided it was time for the next step.

Nevermore: Yuri-yuuu!
Markov's demoiselle: Hi, Erika. How are you doing?
Nevermore: I'm doing real good thanks, you?
Markov's demoiselle: I am doing okay, thank you.
Nevermore: Could I ask your opinion on something?
Markov's demoiselle: Sure, what can I help you with?
Nevermore:

Nevermore: How do I look with these glasses? Do you think they look good on me?Markov's demoiselle: Umm, I think they look nice

Markov's demoiselle: Umm, I think they look nice.
Nevermore: Really? 🤗
Markov's demoiselle: Yes, really.
Nevermore: thanks you're so sweet, pal!

Yuri was confused at the sudden question her clubmate asked, was it really that weird to receive pictures of your friends sometimes? It certainly felt like it for her. However, this gave her an idea she had to try later once her girlfriend was able to talk.

Purple dummy: Good morning my beautiful girl, I hope you have a good day ♥️
Lovely cupcake: yooo evening purple bud! Sorry for the wait, as usual
(╥﹏╥)
Purple dummy: And I tell you to not worry, as usual.
Lovely cupcake: dummy
Purple dummy: My love.
Lovely cupcake: cheese monster
Purple dummy: Lovely one.
Lovely cupcake: ok too much cheese for now
Purple dummy: hehe ♥️
Lovely cupcake: so what are you up to?
Purple dummy: Actually, I was thinking.
Lovely cupcake: about what?
Purple dummy: Umm, this will sound really, really weird but do you think you can send me a picture of you?
Lovely cupcake: you mean like a selfie? Why tho?
Purple dummy: I just thought that since I cannot have you here with me anymore, maybe a picture of your lovely face would help to make it easier to bear this situation...
Purple dummy: forget it! That really sounds creepy, please I am sorry
Lovely cupcake:

Purple dummy: forget it! That really sounds creepy, please I am sorryLovely cupcake: