Date

Yowie wowie again! Thanks for over 500 hundred reads my dudes! And special thank you to those who show their constant support to this little story, you know who you are handsomes ;^]

As the first warm beam of sunlight enters through the window Yuri starts opening her violet eyes slowly. She immediately realizes a small girl holding tight onto her as if the purple one could try to escape at some point. The taller girl then recalls the event from the previous day. It really felt like one marvellous dream, though if it wasn't for the adorable sight of her adorable girlfriend breathing softly as she sleeps next to her, she wouldn't believe it actually happened. Yuri's thankful it did.

As it was Sunday and she didn't really have anything to do, Yuri simply kept holding her lover and kissed the top of her pink haired head softly careful not to disturb her slumber.

A few minutes later, the pink girl finally began to open her magenta eyes as she tightened her hold around the purple haired girl and nuzzled her face on her chest. "You're warm", the shorter girl mumbled. Yuri blushed lightly as she simply started brushing her girlfriends pink hair with her fingers gently. "Good morning my love", Yuri said quietly. "M-M-My love?!", Natsuki stuttered as she opened her eyes in surprise and lifted her to face Yuri. "A-A-Ah! I am so-sorry! W-Was it too much? I-I thought-", Yuri was abruptly silenced when she felt a pair of soft and familiar lips pressing against her own. Soon enough Natsuki pulled out from the kiss. "It's fine, it just caught me off guard that's all. It's just that it's been a while since someone ever called me something nice...", the feisty girl said in quite a nostalgic tone. "Well I-I will make sure you get used to it too, love", Yuri said shyly as she played with her lovers pink hair gently. "Ah geez, you sound so cheesy! Not that I love that about you or anything!", Natsuki said giggling. Yuri giggled in response as she hugged her girlfriend tighter.

After a while, both girls got up and did her basic morning routines to get ready for the day. Both girls prepared breakfast together as they chatted about everyday stuff. Eventually they sat together and enjoyed their food. Yuri just loved the fact the person she loved was now by her side and wished to share even more little moments like this with her.

Out of nowhere, Natsuki got an idea as she was about to finish her breakfast. She didn't think much about it and immediately spoke her mind. "Hey purple dummy", she said. "Yes?", Yuri suddenly interrupted from her moment of appreciation replied. "Have you ever been on a date?", the tsundere said. "O-Oh, umm, I have not, why do you ask?", Yuri replied as she could start to feel the excitement of what was about to happen. "Well, because I happen to be well documented on that, thanks to the manga you dislike so much by the way, and I figured you might want to go on one. You should be grateful your girl is being so kind to invite you!", Natsuki said as she crossed her arms over her chest with slightly embarrassed smirk on her face. "I-I would love to", Yuri replied with a happy smile. "Then it's decided!", Natsuki replied with a smile of her own. "Though I think I'm gonna have to go home to get a shower and a change of clothes, I've been wearing these for the past 36 hours at least", the pink haired girl said as she tugged on her white t-shirt. "Umm, so you're leaving now?", Yuri asked a little sad due to her not wanting to leave her lovers side so soon. "Hey don't be sad! It'll just take about an hour or so, you spoiled apologizer!", Natsuki said with a reassuring smile as she placed her tiny hand on top of her girlfriends. Yuri quickly felt her worries go away at the caring touch as she smiled warmly. "Alright, s-sorry", the purple replied. "Well I'll go get my phone from your room and then go, I'll see you at the park under the same tree at 10:30, okay?", Natsuki said as she stood up and went upstairs. She quickly returned and waved goodbye at Yuri and said one more thing, "Be sure to dress nicely for me! Not that I'm looking forward to that or anything though!", Natsuki said blushing as she flashed her canines in a big smile at Yuri. The taller girl simply waved back as she excitedly started to get ready for her first date.