Confrontation

A few OCs taking good part in this chapter, hope you don't mind, it's only for this time just for plot purposes.

The shy bookworm held her girlfriends hand while she listened to her talk about the manga they read earlier, Natsuki trying to keep her excitement free of spoilers. Yuri noticed some minor ones while she talked but didn't say anything, she simply enjoyed listening to her and replied ever so often. Soon enough they were invested in their talk as they approached the school gates. Yuri suddenly had a bad feeling that was justified almost immediately as she glanced at the gates and saw 4 figures she had come to despise so much during her high school years.

"Hahahaha look at that girls! The freak couldn't get herself a single boy to like her, heck not even someone her age and she ended up dating an elementary schooler!", the redhead leader of the pack of wolves pointed at the two girls that were holding hands as they walked in front of them. "Yeah, you're not only a weirdo you're also a pedo!", a girl with curly hair pointed out mocking as the other girls just kept laughing at them.

Natsuki stopped walking, not letting go of her girlfriends hand. The pink one, angry as anyone would be, did her best to keep her composure and simply smirked. "Wow very clever, looks like your brain is as big as your skirts", she said rolling her eyes. "Hey you rich girl wannabe, I see the cut on your eye left a little scar, how about I make you another one to match it", Natsuki proceeded mocking the twintailed girl that quickly shot a death glare at her. "You think you're so tough shrimp? We're about to see about that", the twintailed one replied angry yet with confidence in her voice. "Calm down Erika, don't spoil anything yet", the blondie with the shorter skirt of them all said to her friend. "Oh great what kind of crap are you gonna pull off? Lemme guess taking pictures and posting them on Instagram saying shit like "gay freaks" or something", the pink tsundere replied annoyed. "Well that's actually part of the idea, very smart for an elementary school brat", the leader with the side ponytail said. "Nah, you're just too stupid that you're predictable", Natsuki smirked mocking the 4 girls. "Oh man, you're so tough! Hey do you have any tattoos? I think they'd fit your badass attitude!", the girl with the curly brown hair said. "Yeah Miharu's right, in fact I think we can help you out with that, we happen to be pro tattoo artist ourselves!", the blondie replied clasping her hands excited. "Hmm I think the word "freak lover" would look badass on your cheek! Don't you agree Mika?", Erika said looking at the redhead leader. "Indeed! Don't worry about your stu-stu-stuttering bitch, we can even make you some matching tattoos, and is all for free!", Mika said as she pulled out a permanent marker from her pocket, followed by the other 3 girls who pulled out some of their own along with a spray paint can.

Yuri found herself unable to speak as she witnessed the whole scene. Part of her was thinking how cool her girlfriend was not showing signs of backing off, all while she held her hand in what she could feel was a reassuring manner, like she was telling her "don't worry I'm here to protect you", which made Yuri fell in love even more with her if that was even possible. However as soon she saw the girls starting to get closer with markers and spray paint in her hands, like wolves hunting down her preys, the purple haired girl got scared. Not for what could happen to her. She was scared of her beloved Natsuki having to bear the punishment with her, she didn't want anything bad to happen to her, or even worse, what if after this Natsuki realizes how much of a bother is being with her and leaves her? No, Yuri could not let that happen. Natsuki was her everything. The shy one then started to build up the courage to stand up and face the adversity. It was time to confront these bitches to get rid of them for good. Her love was by her side, she felt she could win this battle. She clenched her fist and was about to get ready to protect her beloved one too. That is, until she felt a tight grip on her arms.

"Good job boys! Hold them tight so they won't move while we work on their tattoos", Mika said with a triumphant grin on her face. Natsuki and Yuri then looked behind them to see 3 boys. Natsuki recognized one of them, he was the guy that popped out his head from the car back when she saw Yuri getting bullied for the first time. They had to be the assholes that are behind these bitches asses, Natsuki thought. "Let us go you fuckers!" Natsuki yelled at the boys who only laughed and tightened their grip to keep her from moving. Two of them held both of each girls arms while the other held Natsuki's left arm and Yuri's right arm to add more pressure. "Alright girls let's get to work!", Erika said excited as she went stepped in front of Natsuki wide a sadistic smile. "Payback time cutie", the twintailed girl said to Natsuki's face as the shorter girls eyes lit up furious. "You're gonna be so fucking sorry!", Natsuki replied. "I don't think so! Tehee!", Erika replied with a wide and still sadistic smile as she slowly brought her marker closer to Natsuki's face.