Sleep

Yuri woke up feeling refreshed once again, she did her morning routine and this time determined to not make the same mistake twice, she went to her kitchen and started preparing a lunch box for her pink haired friend while she thought about the recent events.

"Oh dear God, I still can't believe I called her adorable! More importantly she didn't seem mad about it! Well it was through text messages of course but still, it's something impressive for me... Agh! Why do I even get this excited just because of that?! It's normal to compliment your friends sometimes, right? Well whatever I just hope she doesn't act differently around me today... I'd hate myself more than I already do (if that's even possible) if I ruined everything for doing something so dumb..." The shy one brushed these last thoughts aside as she packed both lunch boxes and left for school.

The girl with the purple hair walked to Natsuki's classroom quickly as soon as the bell rang indicating it was time for them to have a some food. Yuri looked through the window hoping to meet her gaze with her friends but there she was talking to that delinquent like boy again. The bookworm felt her head getting hot at the sight but immediately relaxed as the short one meet her eyes waving her hand towards her with a smile on her adorable face. Yuri saw her waving bye to the guy as she stood up and walk to the door. She saw the boy told her something while she walked as Natsuki's face got red as a tomato, Yuri felt her blood boiling again but was suddenly shut down as the boy turned his head in her direction and gave her a thumbs up with a smirk on his face. Yuri was both confused and angry as she didn't know what to think. Soon enough a short figure appeared next to her. "Yo purple bud! Let's go now, I'm hella hungry", the tsundere said as she placed her tiny hands on her hips showing her impatience. "Y-Yes, thank you for waiting for me...", Yuri said blushing lightly. "I wasn't waiting for you! I just couldn't leave you standing there outside my classroom like the big dummy you are!", Natsuki quickly retorted as she folded her arms looking off to the side with blushed cheeks. "Hehe t-thank you for that then", Yuri said smiling happily. "Agh! Just move your thankful purple butt already!", the pink one said as she started making her way to their now usual spot, followed by the taller one.

Lunch went by quiet as the two girls eat their food happily together, Natsuki's thankful to her purple friend for bringing her lunch again. Soon enough they were done and returned back to their respective classrooms promising to see each other later at the literature club.

Yuri arrived first as usual, she waited for her friend patiently after setting up everything as usual for them to spend the time Yuri was growing so fond of. Natsuki entered the room after a short while greeting her friend and making herself comfortable in her now self proclaimed seat. They didn't say much as they soon started their reading.

Yuri noticed her friend a little different than usual. In her now often glances at her she could see her having trouble focusing on the book as she was dozing off and having trouble keeping her eyes opened. "Umm, Na-Natsuki?", Yuri finally said nervously. "Eh? What?", the pink haired one said sitting up straight trying to hide the fact she was just about to close her eyes before hearing her friends voice. "I-If you are getting b-bored of the book you c-can tell me, I-I understand...", the taller one said with a sad expression on her face. "What? No! I'm not! I just... Well I did not sleep too well last night so I guess my eyes are just tired or something...", Natsuki said blushing nervously as she thought on why she didn't get enough sleep last night. "A-Ah, well if t-that's the case we can do this a-any other time, umm you can umm take a nap and I-I will make sure no one bothers you", Yuri said while she played with a strand of purple hair. "O-Okay then... I guess I can take your offer just this once though! You better keep Sayori's mouth shut or I'll be in a bad mood enough to kick your apologizing ass!", Natsuki said pointing her finger at Yuri nervously. "I-I will, I promise", Yuri said with a soft smile. "Fine then, goodnight", the pink tsundere said as she rested her her on her folded arms on the desk of her seat.