Chapter 1: An Unexpected Sight

"You all set?"

"Yeah"

Madrid, Spain

Outside of the Kai Industries building in Madrid are paparazzi waiting to bombard the CEO with questions, when the doors open, a Raichu wearing sunglasses and two Lycanroc bodyguards emerge and cameras and questions start flying, the bodyguards sprung into action

"Mr. Huang, is it true Kai Inudustries is starting to go into genetic science" A reporter asked in a French accent.

"Yes, it is true" Huang replied in a Chinese accent.

"What exactly do you plan on doing with your research?" A female reporter asked.

"That I will not answer that yet" Huang responded.

"Is it true you've found more Eevee evolutions and you can bring them to this world, an Italian reporter asked.

"Yes, I'm still at this point in the first phase of the project so I can't give you a lot of answers. Now if you all are done, I need to leave"

The Raichu replied, a Maybach pulled up and one of the bodyguards opened the door, Huang stepped in and the bodyguards followed him into the car as the paparazzi again started bombarding the Raichu with questions.

Later while on the way to the airport...

"Do you have the case?" Huang asked.

"Yep" One of the guards replied, he handed the Raichu a silver briefcase, the mouse opened it, inside were files on a project in Canada involving manipulation of Eevees genes.

"Is it all there?" The Lycanroc ased.

"Yes, it is" Huang replied with a comfortable smirk, "I'll give you a raise for getting this"

"Thank you -"

Suddenly something hit the back right tyre of the Maybach and it spun out of control and crashed into a guardrail on the side of the road.

Huang and his bodyguards were surprised but alert of what just happened. They all drew guns and pointed them around the area, suddenly there was a whizzing sound and one guards slumped back on the Maybach, Huang turned around and saw him with a hole in his head, the Raichu ran to the other end of the Maybach to the other three Lycanroc, all three had guns drawn, one of them was contacting the police of the situation they were in, that's when a Pokemon opened the door to the car, grabbed the briefcase, jumped into a Rolls Royce and drove away, the Huang became aware and opened fire on the car which was speeding away.

 They all drew guns and pointed them around the area, suddenly there was a whizzing sound and one guards slumped back on the Maybach, Huang turned around and saw him with a hole in his head, the Raichu ran to the other end of the Maybach to the ot...