Future families

(After the everyone calmed down after hearing that Ash and serena's kids are here.)

Serena was sitting with her kids . Girl was on her Left and boy was on her right with ash sitting beside him.

Serena:- ok first . both of you tell me your name and why did you came in past to see us?.

The boy stand up and smiled at everyone and everyone smiled at his cute way.

Eco:- Hi I am Eco Ketchum and Her * point at his sister*big brother. I am 8 years old

The girl stand up and walked towards her brother and smiled just like him and then look at Ash. Ash nod as she knows what he was telling.

Ashley:- hello everyone I am Ashley Ketchum and Eco's little sister . I am 5 years old.

Everyone smiled at there cute way of introduction. Serena then walked towards them and got on her knees and look at them.

Serena:- tell me now why would you both came to past.

Ashley:- In future on Christmas night. Both Mommy and Daddy were sitting on Wood chair in backyard with table. You Mommy is know as the kalso Queen and everyone loves you and you are daddy best friend. I know this is because daddy told me once.

Eco:- on Christmas we we're playing with Lucario , Pikachu and Pichu . When we heard you both talking about the day when Daddy was so carefree that he forgot that it was Christmas that day. Today is Christmas mommy and daddy . You all forgot it . So we came to tell you.

Everyone then look at each other phone to see the date and it was 25th December. Today was Christmas Bonnie and Max get sad as they know that they can't celebrate it suddenly without preparation for Christmas.

Ash:- Then you both take Celebi's ball and tell her to take you both in past right.

Ashley and eco became supericed that how could he knows that all.

Ash:- you both came without Mommy or daddy permission RIGHT!

Ash was now angry at them because they didn't think about what will happen if they came in past.

Ashley and eco became sad as Ash was angry at them. Serena then look at Ash with a scary face which make everyone to get scared , but Ash didn't get scared . He *sign* and look at them and get on his knees. He put his both hand on both of their head and pet them. Which make both of them to get little relax.

Serena:- Ash right that you both shouldn't do that . You should asked us.

Ash:- yeah

Both kids smile as they hug Ash and serena with love. Ash then look at clock and then at Delia . She smiled and nod.

Everyone was now supericed that Ash didn't get scared of Serena and was able to make kids feel relaxed.

Ashley then look at everyone . Eco was looking at the Ash with a little confused look.

Ashley:- You all don't have to tell your name we already know your names.

Eco :- I what to tell you something mommy

Serena and everyone look at eco
With curiosity as they what to know what he wants to talk.

Eco:- we are not only daddy's kids . We have seen different timeline where daddy was with Aunt Misty , aunt Dawn and aunt may.

Everyone was now supericed as they look at three girls with supericed . They now know that future can be change . Serena then become little worried as she doesn't Ash to leave her alone . She have make sure that Ash should belong to her.