First Date?

Serena:- shall we go to our secret place ( The one Ash showed her) for picnic

Ash:- *smile * ok I get Pidgeot from mom.

Ash then run out of room towards the telephone.

Serena watch Ash running and giggles at his behavior.

Serena:-( It like a date but only difference is that he doesn't know that I have a crush on you . My Ashy why are so decent.

After some hour,

Ash and Serena were sitting after eating marcoons which Serena have made

After some min

Ash and Serena was sit on a picnic steet. Ash was holding Serena's hand. Serena was looking at afternoon sun in sky shining bright on the trees. Ash then yawn and Serena giggled that . She take his head and put it on her lap.

Serena:- I think your tired because of fly with Pidgeot.

Ash:- Yeah I think You are right*smile* if you what something then wake me up ok.*He then put his arms around Serena stomach and head on her lap. Ash then  after some hour fall a sleep , but he started to shake and struggle. Suddenly Ash open his eyes and started to breath fast. Serena was worried for Ash . She put her hand on Ash's face side which make him little calm down*.

Serena:- *worried* What happened Ash ?. why are you scared?

Ash then hug her and started to panic.

Ash:- I saw my self like.... that monster . I.i..i Try say that I am Ash ...but t..t.. you said ...I am.. monster.. I try make you believe ....but run ...away..

Serena was now worried what Ash
Saw in his dream and  Why he saw him self like that monster .

Serena then broke hug and put his head back to her lap . Ash was going to get up but, .

Serena:- Don't worry I am here . Won't leave you . Just sleep and everything will be alright.

Ash:- I don't want sleep .what happened if I become that monster. I don't want you to go . It will hurt me to much .*looking at her *what happened if I saw again that dream .

Serena saw the pain he will going feel if she leaves him alone.

Serena:- Don't worry just sleep . I will never ever leave you. 

Ash look at she for sec and hug her and put his head on her lap.  

Serena then take a deep breath and started to sing

see your monsters
I see your pain
Tell me your problems
I'll chase them away
I'll be your lighthouse
I'll make it okay
When I see your monsters
I'll stand there so brave
And chase them all away

(Then a butterfree came because of the sing when she saw Serena . She fly towards a where other forest Pokemon where eating . She tell them that a human is sing a song. Then all pokemon how were eating Barry walked towards Ash and Serena's direction)

In the dark we we
we stand apart we

We never see the things that,
We need are staring right at us

You just want to hide hide hide
Hide never show your smile smile.

( Any pokemon who hear Serena's voice started to walk towards the them and every Pokemon saw Serena sing they all sit down . Some Pokemon sit their mate and some Pokemon on 
Venusaur back )

Stand alone when you need someone
It's the hardest thing of all.
That you see are the bad bad
Bad bad memories.
Take your time and you'll find me .

I see your monsters, I see your pain.
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away.
I'll be your lighthouse. I'll make it okay.
When I see your monsters I'll stand there so brave and chase them all away.

( Sunset as as it became night)

I could see the sky sky sky
Sky beautiful tonight night.
When you breath why can't you see
The clouds are in your head
I would stay there there there
There no need to fear fear.

And when you need to talk it out
With someone you can trust
That you see are the bad bad
Bad bad memories
Take your time and you'll find me

I see your monsters, I see your pain.
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away.
I'll be your lighthouse. I'll make it okay.
When I see your monsters I'll stand there so brave and chase them all away.

I chase them all away

You got the chance to see the light

Even in the darkest night

And I'll will be here like you were for me

So just let me in...

Cause I see your monsters, I see your pain.
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away.
I'll be your lighthouse. I'll make it okay.
When I see your monsters I'll stand there so brave

I see your monsters, I see your pain.
Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away.
I'll be your lighthouse. I'll make it okay.
When I see your monsters I'll stand there so brave and chase them all away

When Serena finish Song every Pokemon cheer ,but Serena put a finger on her mouth signing them to be quite. Every Pokemon then saw Ash sleeping on Serena's lap with a cute smile.

Every Pokemon then give one one Barry to Serena for sing . Serena smile and thanks them . Then every Pokemon started to go into forest,But venusaur stayed. This confused Serena that why venusaur is not leaving.

Venusaur:- *he put vine around Serena like it was say that he want to protect her*venusaur ven  saur.

Serena:- you want to protect us Till we go to camp.

Venusaur nod and sit on the side of Serena and keep looking at the Moon which was showing up

Serena:-( I just like a date but only if he knew love for a special person.)

..........   ..

If you like my story then write your rating for 1to 5 in comment box please🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍👍