The song

Ash POV,

From the day I was born . It was like the world was helping in every thing. I have everything that a child would want , everything that a kid could wish for. A champion dad , Caring and loving mom. My life was perfect , but this world could let you be perfect for long time. When I was able to walk ,I noticed that I didn't have shadow behind me. Whenever I go ,in sunny day or any day my shadow would never appear.

Ash is ( 2 years)

My friend were the only who didn't care about that I am different. They told me that everyone is different so it's ok to be abnormal.

I started to ask my dad and mom that why I didn't have shadow like a normal person. They said that they don't know. I started to make distance from my parents cause they would never understand how I feel. It was the first time I heard his voice.

"Been different will take everything from you. You have to become ..... "

It was the night time . I was alone in my room. I was living away from my parents in our another house. I was alone in that room . I thought that I was just my imagination.

One day I decided to be with my parents so we can live together. I remember the day when my dad and mom cried when I reach home. They were cry cause they missed me . I was just 2 years old so they don't want me to go away for them .

After we started live together . Me and  dad would always play with pokemon and mom would always be there for me . I feel complete when I was with my family. But on a day when I heard that dad was having problem in his work . I started to feel to help him . I want to repay the time when I was not him . When I asked what he wants so he can be happy he told me to become strong to protect the ones I have. I have to become the strongest person to protect them. So no one can hurt them.

After a year

It was the day which take everything I have with me . The day when my friend told me that I was a... monster.
. It was a normal day when I was playing with my friends after a year. It so much different then before . They were try to go away. As they were scared of me . Suddenly I saw a person in bush near my friends . There was a man with hand gun his hand he was going to kill my friends and me . I didn't know what to do . Then suddenly my reflex when I saw a gun was to throw a knife at the persons neck.

That day my friend face was scared and teared. I told them that I just want to protect them that why I killed that person, but what I heard made my heart to broke into pieces.

" You are a monster . We knew that form started, when my parents told me that you are cursed. Curse that will kill anyone that comes near you"

I try to tell them I was not cursed, but they didn't listen. They all started to throw stone on me . The painful part was when one of my friend call his arcanine and told him to burn me down. That day I was burned alive . After some min of lieing down I did feel pain which was started at first. My friends thought that I died and they left me burning in middle of the ground. Some how the fire didn't kill me . When I open my eyes I was in white room and a Pokemon in front of me . It was having a good like shine.

Arcuse:- don't worry choose one . You are saved by me . Just go home and forget everything that your friends did.

With that I woke up in the ground. I was lieing there as I saw it was afternoon. I look around and saw that no one was there. I get up as the fear of friends started . I was now scared of my friends . If they can try to kill me then they can kill any time.

I started to run towards my house . When running I saw people face started charge . It saw like they were looking at me as killing intention. I also saw the people I have killed.