The Monster

At morning in train 6:00am, in Ash's room.

Serena was sleeping in Ash's arms. She then woke up and rub her eyes but didn't move form that position.
She blush when she noticed the position. His one hand was on her hip and another one was on her face like a kissing position , her both hand were on his chest. She then felt Ash moving then she quickly close her eyes try pretending  sleeping. Ash then woke up and open his arms around her and looked at her with a confused look . She giggled in her mind.

Serena:-(he is think about why I am here and how I came into his room)

Ash suddenly put his hand his Head as if his head hurts. She was going get up ask him but before that Ash try to walked out of bed but suddenly fall on floor.

Serena:- ASH!!!!!!.

Everyone in train heard that someone screamed Ash's name in their room . They run towards Ash's room. When everyone arrived they saw Ash in Serena's arms. She hugging him because she was scared that something is happening to Ash. Everyone became worried as they saw
Ash blood was coming out of vein and eyes.

Deila:- *worried look*what happened to him Serena?

Serena :- I don't know. He just woke up and try walk out of room.but suddenly he fell on floor and he started to shake then blood out .....iiii... don't..him..to die .

Arcuse wake up and saw Ash in Serena's arms as his blood was coming out . She then panicked as she knew  what was happening.

Arcuse:- oh no I didn't wake up on time.

Serena then saw arcuse wake up then she grad her as tears started flowing through her eyes.

Serena:- arcuse help him . He is losing to much blood. Please save him ,I will do anything for saving him.

Arcuse sign as she can't help her . But she knew a person who can help him.

Arcuse:- I can't help him . This thing is happening because of that cuser on his heart. That cuser is taking his power which is only thing keeping him alive.

Serena:- you can't him then who can!.

Arcuse smiled as she point towards her.

Arcuse:- you can serena. What I told you about the heart gem of Ash. His heart gem lives on his power And heart gem can also live on love. Right now Ash love you more than anything, but it will only work if you also love him that much.

Serena then look at Ash and nod a arcuse. She knows that Ash loved her and she also loves him.

Serena:- what I have to do so Ash will not die.

Arcuse smiled as she can tell that both of them can't live without each other.

Arcuse :- repeat the words I am saying.

Arcuse told her then spell or phase of Aura guardian use to transfer the love to their love one who is dieing

Serena:-

   Let his heart gem filled with My love                                     Let me share his pain and sin.
          Let my love give him power to rise and let him live till in die.
          Let me be his sun who give him light in darkest days.
          Let me be his moon who guards his path even in night.

          And let the moon and stars witness our love for each other. And
          Give back the one I loved.

When she finished Ash glowed for min then his body was back to normal. Everyone sign in relief as Ash was saved

...............
Sorry for short chapter and comment please and didn't update because I was in hospital . My WBC number was less that all . I will upload next in two three days chapter