part 2

At viridian city station,

Ash the get down from bike with Serena , Pikachu and mew and walk towards the ticket box. Behind him come a bus with Ash's friends and family came .

Suddenly all of them stopped as they saw the station. Dawn the look at Deila with silly smile.

Dawn :- miss Ketchum we didn't book sits for train .

Deila the look at her with a smile and giggles. Everyone was confused that why she is giggle.

Deila:- Don't worry we just have go to platform no 0.1

Everyone became confused because there is nothing like platform no 0.1. but they nod and move behind her with bags.

When they reach there they see Ash and Serena standing in front of the a train's carriage who was having a big logo written SF with bags

Max:- Ash what is this.

Ash then move a little forward, suddenly door open and a person come out wearing mask and wearing . He look at Ash for some sec and Removed a sword and started to attack Ash with the sword. Ash made a Aura sword before his sword could him. He duck his first strike then Ash started to attack him . Serena and another's were supericed to see Ash battle a stranger .

It was looking like he wasn't even trying to defeat him. It was like he didn't serious about him. After some min of fighting with sword. Ash find a opening and strike his leg which cause him fall back and when he fall he try to again stand up but Ash's sword was on his neck. He then stand up and look at Ash and smiled

Person:- you are Still undefeatable Ash.

Ash :- yeah uncle jack . Now can you get lost .

Jack sign and look at Delia and then he have a face like he saw a monster. Deila then move towards as she crack her fist with demon's eyes.

Deila:- so it was true that you use to use a real sword on Ash.

Jack then started to shake as deila look at him with a evil eyes. Everyone was now shaking leaving Ash. Serena hide behind ash and Pikachu close his eyes and mew teleport.( She was invisible so no one can see her with ash while on bike)

Deila then look at everyone with a innocent look and smiled. She then grab Jack's shoulder .

Deila : - everyone . You can go in first in carriage. I have some work with Mr
Big shot.

Everyone then nod and move inside carriage in hurry. Ash then look behind him and saw Him look at with begging for help. Ash just wave hand and go inside. He then heard a laugh . He moved his head towards deila who was smiling with devil's look.

After some min,

Deila came in carriage with Jack behind her with broken nose and eyes red. She sit down next to Serena's Left side sit and smiled.( The first carriage was a big living room)

Everyone then look at her and smiled. Then suddenly Ash get up form his sit which was right to Serena and walked towards next carriage.

Deila:- Ash where are you going.

Ash:- I just somewhere peaceful.

Ash the walk out of room and Serena walked behind him and grad his hand. Ash then look at her with confuses. She look at him with worry.

Serena:- Something happened Ash?

Ash then look at her and sign as he removed her hand from his. He then look at door.

Ash:- nothing just . I just remembered something that I can't tell. Don't worry.

Ash the Walk out . Everyone was now look at Serena with a smile Leaving four girls. Deila then smiled at Serena and let her sit down.

Deila:- Don't worry Serena . He will fine. Your love will make him come back to you.

There was a silent for somesec then there was A Big WHAT!!!???. Serena was now blushing and four girls were now confuse and angry . Serena then hide her face in her hands

Serena:- you don't have to say in here Deila.

Suddenly Misty , Dawn and may get up and look at Serena .

Four of them:- You can't love him cause I love him.

Now there was again a big WHAT!!!???

Sorry guys for short chapter next time . I will make a big one my. Todays is going end and and my data pack also . Please comment and vote . Tell if story is going good or not