You are mine.

Ash:- It mean that she trust you then her parents and friends. She trust you that you will protect her and she will be with you when you need her.you will help her even if she are weak. You will love her even if she are useless.you will love her even if she said that she hate you. But I can't see anything like a boyfriend in you .

Serena was now crying . Deila hug Serena as she keep crying thinking about how much calem have hurt her

Calem:-enough .. If you want to mess with my girlfriend then you have to battle 4v4

Ash:- ok and just to tell you that I will show you no Mercy

Ash ,deila ,Serena ,calem and Ash's pokemon were at Prof oak lab's battle field.

Calem :- come out Chesnaught

Ash:- Pikachu I choose you.

Calem:- Haaaa.. you are using electric type against a grass you are pathetic.

Ash smike and look at Pikachu and nod.

Calem:- if I win I will take Serena with me

Ash smike at his mind which is think about winning this.

Ash:- what if I win

Calem:- you won't able to win.

Ash:- ok if I win you have to leave Serena .

Calem :-ok

Ash:- Pikachu use 5 percentage of your power and use electric tail strike

Pikachu in blink of eyes use his move and sit there and yawn as Chesnaught
Fall down with a big smile on on his head.

Calem:- how can you do that??!!!!

Ash:- I am battling to protect someone  important. So I have to show no Mercy.

Calem :- ok trash return.*he then return Chesnaught

Ash:- will pay for hurting her and what you do to your pokemon.

Calem:- Houndoom go

He then throw poke ball with angrier

Ash :- Torterra I choose you

Ash simply throw poke ball at battle field.

Calem:- I will have first move use fire blast.

Ash:- take it on head

Everyone was supericed except pokemon who have trained with ash.
When attack hit Torterra was just standing there like nothing happened.
When attack finished after 30 min Houndoom was tried.

While torterra was just look at houndoom angry.

Ash:- Your weak attacks make my torterra angry. He think you don't even worthy of him.

Calem:- * angrier* shut up

Ash:- use small earthquake

Torterra lift this one legs at little and smike at houndoom . When his legs hit ground . Ground was divided into two parts and shock wave was so much powerful that trees behind houndoom fall. Houndoom stand for a sec and fall down.

Calem:- come out you two

Calem then throw two poke balls and one was the Pokemon which Ash couldn't imagine to be with him. He was Mewtwo and other one was Darkrai.

Ash:- Lucario show no Mercy 35 percentage power .

Lucario eyes started to glow golden red as he started to take Aura from Ash.

Ash:- Use slash.

Within some seconds both pokemon was on ground. Ash then walked towards Mewtwo and heal him and Darkrai.

Calem:- what are you ..... No one can be that stronger you are not a human rigth

Ash:- yes I not human.......  .but, Now that you have see how I control my power then what you want now Mewtwo.

Serena and deila was confused that what was that Pokemon. Ash then look at Serena and deila.

Ash:- He is pokemon which was created by the human

Serena and deila nod.

Mewtwo the float and look at Ash.

Mewtwo:- now I know why you were chosen . I just want see if you can control your power.that why I let him caught me

Calem then get on his knees and started to laugh. Serena was confused why is he laughing but then she noticed that he have 5 poke ball.

Serena :- Ash he is going to _

Slash (sound)

What Serena saw break her .Ash head was cut from his body and his body fall. Serena then saw a Greninja stand behind calem and have blood on his hand. Mewtwo just smile at this.

Calem:- what are going to do now Serena . Now that your friend is gone.

Serena started crying and deila hug her as she also started to cry . Mewtwo then come front of them defensive position.

Deila:- you will pay for this.

Calem:- now that your son is gone the alpha team will be destroyed .and I don't need you now Mewtwo.

'You thought that you can kill me with this'

Calem started to shake as he look behind him.

Ash was standing there like nothing happened.

Serena then run and hug Ash as she keep crying .

Ash hug her with one hand . He then look at calem with angry .

Ash :- now are you have done or not.

Calem:- you are a monster. From beginning to end you will be monster who will always kill people.

Ash look at calem and then in one sec calem's hand was cut from his shoulder.calem screamed and started cry

Ash:- Get out off my eyes or you will lose another part

Calem then stand up and started to run out of Forest. His mom run towards him and hug him.

Ash:- ok now stop hugging me .

Deila move away but Serena keep hugging him

Serena :- just for some minute more I Don't what go

After some hour.

Ash:- you safe now you can stop hugging me Serena.

Serena:-________

Ash then look down and saw serena sleeping while hugging him. Ash then pick up Serena in Bride style as he , deila and his Pokemon started walk home.

At night

Ash was sleeping with Serena who was hugging him. She then open her eyes and look at Ash.

Serena then put her head on her hand and keep looking at Ash. Then she remembers

Flash back,

Calem:- you are not a human.

Ash :- yes I not a human.

Present,

Serena then put her hand on his hand.

Serena:- Maybe you are not human but , you will be always be mine Ash. And I will do anything to bring him back.

She then put her head on his chest and hear his heart beat.

Serena:-( it not beating).