You are the reason

After 1 day,

Serena was now standing front of Ash's house.

Serena:- Hope Ash can forgive me. Don't worry I Know he will forgive me .

Serena then knock on door and after some time deila open the door but didn't smile.

Deila:- why are you here ?!

Serena:- *nervous* I came to see and want some help for him

Deila:- come in .  Ash Serena is here.

Serena was now blushing because of thinking about ash . When Ash came down. Serena was worried because his eyes were cold and the scare on his eyes.

Serena:- what happened Ash?

Ash:- Training.

Serena:- Ash I am sorry for what I said to you at Interview.

Ash just pass her and sit on couch.

Serena:- Ash and I need your help .

Ash:- for?

Serena:- there is boy name calem

Ash:- your boyfriend right.

Serena nod no and look at Ash with sadness. She hug him and started to cry .

Serena:- Ash he defeat Diantha so he can make his girlfriend. He tell that if I don't he will kill Bonnie and celmont. I hate him . He always try make me love him but I can't . I don't love him I........I.......I love you Ash.

Serena was blushing because she tell him her true feeling.

Ash:- I can't love you now. I am not the Ash you Know.

Ash then remove her hands and stand up and started to walk outside. Serena
Just sit there and tears started to come out of her eyes. Ash then stop at door and look her .

Ash:- But I will help you sere.

Serena then stand up and run towards Ash and hug him

Serena :- thank you Ash.* But please love me*

Ash then walked towards the forest.

Ash:- mom I will come back at night.

Pikachu then come from behind deila and climbed on Ash shoulder and look at Ash and sign.

At 8:00 pm

Deila and Serena both get along and sit at couch talking about ash.

Serena:- Deila can please tell me what happened to Ash I am worried about him. He is always careless .

Deila then look at Serena and tears started to come out of her eyes.

Deila :- It because of you.

Serena was supericed . She look at Deila then she look down

Serena:- how can I do that to Ash . I love him . But he doesn't love me back

Deila then look Serena with anger .

Deila:- how can you say that ... Ash loves you from the childhood. When the first time you meet him

Serena:- *supericed* what are you saying .(She then look down ) He never showed that he love me more than a friend.

Deila:- Because you don't Know his past.

Serena:- what do mean.

Deila:-(look down sign) It time you should know the real Ash is.

Serena then look at Deila . She was shaking with fear.

Deila:- I am deila Ketchum the wife of Red Ketchum ( Serena look supericed at Deila) .Red is youngest pokemon master and he is Aura guardian . Red I meet at a forest. Where I fall in love with him ,but just like Ash he was to decent . But finally we get married to each other. Our kid Ash was just a normal kid and full of happiness but,  he always want others to happy. So at age 3 he try to make everyone happy by doing there work. But that day something happened that changed him.

Flash Back,

Young Ash was run in mansion doing work like others like clean windows

He then his father walking towards him . He then Pat Ash head

Red:- Again try to make people happy.

Ash nod and smile. Red then picked up Ash and put him on his shoulder and smile at each other. Red then started to walk towards the graden.